will Z.T. get near 200 tackels this year | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

will Z.T. get near 200 tackels this year

team record was Tovar in 1976 with 217, no? (and that was a 14-game sked...)

anyhow, no, i'll go out on a limb and guarantee Zach will not reach 200 this year...

:jt0323:

PressCoverage said:
team record was Tovar in 1976 with 217, no? (and that was a 14-game sked...)

anyhow, no, i'll go out on a limb and guarantee Zach will not reach 200 this year...

:jt0323:

Urlacher i think it is

dominizzo said:
get a new team homer

Grow some balls and show up after a loss after all the crap you talk.

Oh, and I hate to say I told you so about Zach...

Jimi said:
Hes avearging missing less then 2 games a year. What a terrible history:o . Last year was the only year he didnt play in 11 games or more. And last year they wernt in any hurry to rush him back im sure considring we were out of the playoffs. Weak argument.

Hes undersized when it comes to taking on linemen etc because of his weight. But hes very stocky, because hes not tall. So that helps his injury chances not hurt them.

Bills fans:rolleyes: .

Bump for Jimi.

Hey Crisis it was a freak injury not something where he got hit hard. His shoulder just slid out of place wrong.

Never once did i say he WOULD NOT get injured. I simply stated that you were wrong to EXPECT it.

You havent proven anything.

Jimi said:
Hey Crisis it was a freak injury not something where he got hit hard. His shoulder just slid out of place wrong.

Never once did i say he WOULD NOT get injured. I simply stated that you were wrong to EXPECT it.

You havent proven anything.

I said he'd break down, he has.

He's old. Right now I guarantee he won't play every game next year.

Crisis said:
I said he'd break down, he has.

He's old. Right now I guarantee he won't play every game next year.

So r u saying Takeo broke down?

And im not going to disagree with u, its very possible he wont.

Jimi said:
So r u saying Takeo broke down?

And im not going to disagree with u, its very possible he wont.

Takeo never missed a game due to injury before a freak KNEE injury.

Zach has a reputation for getting banged up lately. Before this year Spikes only missed a game because of a death in immediate family.

Back
Top Bottom