William Joseph signs w/Raiders | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

William Joseph signs w/Raiders

i would have liked to scoop him up too...i wonder if al davis gave him like 50 mil like everybody else?

I am not going to lie, I like what the Raiders are doing despite them dishing out money. They improved their secondary with Gibril Wilson, they are improving their D line which was a major dissapointment last year for them. I wonder what is going to happen with their offense though. They have Russell at QB im assuming, Fargas is a pretty good running back who had over 1000 last year and he is expected to split carries with Bush. I wonder what happens with Rhodes and Jordan then? Then they have improved their receiving core with Javon Walker and a decent Drew Carter. They still have Curry who I like as a player. I think they can win 5-6 games next year pending Russell's play.

5 or 6 games, whooo, there's a $40Million worth jump from 4.

The Raiders suck. And throwing a ton of guaranteed money at people isn't the way to get better. Ask Washington.

I am not going to lie, I like what the Raiders are doing despite them dishing out money. They improved their secondary with Gibril Wilson, they are improving their D line which was a major dissapointment last year for them. I wonder what is going to happen with their offense though. They have Russell at QB im assuming, Fargas is a pretty good running back who had over 1000 last year and he is expected to split carries with Bush. I wonder what happens with Rhodes and Jordan then? Then they have improved their receiving core with Javon Walker and a decent Drew Carter. They still have Curry who I like as a player. I think they can win 5-6 games next year pending Russell's play.

Cant see Al Davis passing on D-Mac if he is still there at four.

Anyone heard anything about william joesph

I know he came for a visit and I haven't heard anything more.

5 or 6 games, whooo, there's a $40Million worth jump from 4.

The Raiders suck. And throwing a ton of guaranteed money at people isn't the way to get better. Ask Washington.

If they win six games with basically a rookie QB, I think it could be a positive thing for them, just my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom