Willis McGahee Gets "Jacked Up" By Ryan Clark | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Willis McGahee Gets "Jacked Up" By Ryan Clark

looked like a pretty awesome tackle to me and clean wat do u want him to do let him run him over please man of course hes gonna lay him out if ur qb throws it over the middle thats his job to make recievers scared please...its unfortunate they both got banged up but still this is football u want more gay *** rules go watch a ****in sissy *** sport go look how they tackled back in the day and complain about that ****...

Lets be clear....tackles involve wrapping your arms around someone and bringing them down.....crossing your arms under your pads, launching yourself and putting your head in a position where your eyes are facing down on the ground and the top of your helmet is aimed at your opponent....thats a spear.

I despise guys that go for the big hit instead of the tackle anyway. When you turn it into a cheap shot instead of using technique to tackle, you just stoppped being a player and became a me first type athlete.

Everytime someone misses on that type of "tackle" and the carrier goes all the way, i LMAO. Because while its not as flashy to wrap someone up and bring them down, it sure is a lott more effective and ultimately safer

Back
Top Bottom