Willis mcgahee's comments show his roshenhauslike behavior | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Willis mcgahee's comments show his roshenhauslike behavior

finfan54

Active Roster
Reaction score
I dont think willis realizes what he just did. why would you point out dolphin fans when the whole world is questioning this move? obviously he is being tutored by bills press and fans and management and rosenhaus what fin fans are saying. Well.......what the hell does it mean for a player to make comments about what finfans are saying? It is immature for a proffesional dont you think? he has a serious questionmark about his injury, hasnt played a down in the NFL, isnt slated to start, and he goes and says something like that? This is Tom Donohoe at work. Mark it down right now. Tom Donohoe is a bas....terd. this is drew rosenhaus at work....and we all know who he is. This is the bills media base that is just going way out of its way to make this pick a legit one. this is what you get from the Bills organization. a Big time talker who hasnt played a down in the NFL. Not a good way to start your career Willis!

Dumbest post I ever read. Can you post facts about TD being a bastard? Do you know for a fact that it was him who set up Willis to say that? Everyone knows that the Buffalo is a huge rival of his home town .It's all football smack. Thurman Thomas was just like that. Stir up the media.

If you don't mind my asking, how old are you?

Hey Justafan, did you watch to much Dragnet when you were growing up or what. Why is it when a fin fan post anything about Buffalo you scream for just the facts, but you post your guesses and thoughts about the Dolphins or McGahee without facts to back them up

who cares what he said? we're adults and we make comments about him. why's it immature for him to make comments about us? it only upsets me because I was a big Willis fan this season and even though he went to the Bills I was still wishing the best. He does need to remember that most of us are also Cane's fans too!

Originally posted by HofCityFan
Hey Justafan, did you watch to much Dragnet when you were growing up or what. Why is it when a fin fan post anything about Buffalo you scream for just the facts, but you post your guesses and thoughts about the Dolphins or McGahee without facts to back them up

Do you like making up your own stories?

There's a difference between forming your own opinion (that I can respect) and conclusions without facts to back them up. He obviously concluded that Donahoe set him up to say that.

Last edited by a moderator:
What stories have I made up, its just the facts

I am implying that fin54 came to the conclusion about TD and without facts, it's a made up story and I was asking if you support it?

Oh don't get me wrong I disagree with finfan54, like I said in a different thread it is just typical player talk when they go to a team, so you have to take it with a grain of salt.

Tom donohoe IMO, was a b%$#@&% when he left pittsburgh. he was fired for a reason ya know. theres your facts. as far as mcgahee, he is the immature one. and i even listened to some radio this morning and obviously there are some buffalo media that dont understand his comments and are trying to understnad this pick. another thing, is they said that donohoe's reputation is now in the hands of this pick. that is rochester radio 1280 after 10am. and to boot, they also said roshenhaus is a dueche and that he is obviously influencing this. i heard this after i posted this thread this morning when i hit the road. i just smiled when i heard these guys talk. they were right on IMO.

good luck:lol:

Oh don't get me wrong I disagree with finfan54, like I said in a different thread it is just typical player talk when they go to a team, so you have to take it with a grain of salt.

you disagree that it is immature for a rookie to call out dolphin fans and the city of miami? cmon man. get real. Not to mention that is where he is from and will be going back to! :lol:

clear.gif

Heh at least he's participating some! Buffalo Bills baby!

Donahoe was fired from Pitt because he lost the power struggle with the Coach.

I think his track record since then should speak for itself.

And if the only thing against him is the questionable signing of far and away the best player on the board at #23...

Can we at least try to come correct in our bashing?

Look at their head coach! That's enough material for a thousand threads!

Back
Top Bottom