Wing/wishbone? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wing/wishbone?

Carne Asada

there be no distractions for our team
Club Member
Reaction score
We have a bunch of backs and a fullback. We extended our fringest depth back in Ahmed. We even drafted a slot/rb tweener. Wishbone/wing/T plans?

Just to be clear, they signed Ahmed to a deal that would bring him into training camp. Even before the draft his contract in no way suggests he's assured of anything more than a shot at the roster.

Malik Washington is like a running back with the ball and has a very nice throwing motion

Same offense as last year. The oline give Tua minimal time, and the RPO motions will get the ball to the quick players to get a step on the defense. I do not see this offense grinding the ball downfield in run formations

This offense was 6th in rushing even with Achane, Mostert and Wilson hurt, so those players are for them to be able to run the same effective offense.

I would hate the be on the defense that lines up across from Achance, Mostert, and Wright in the wishbone.

I cant wait to see what kind of plays McD draws up with these RBs and our new speedster at WR3 and TE. Literally half a dozen guys that can take it to the house on any play from anywhere.

I just think they are going to start slowly transitioning away from Mostert. I think they're realizing they probably got the most of what they're going to get out of him.

there were times last year when we were missing Mostert and Achane....Wright is a play maker and all 3 of them will get snaps....they wonā€™t be any drop off when one or two of them are not in there and Mostert is an older RB so I totally get the pick.

Hill and Waddle at WR

Malik Washington and Achane as the Wingbacks with Wright or Mostert at HB. Could also use Wright as a WB, as well, and obviously Achane can also play HB.

Washington is a tackle-breaking machine. He has excellent contact balance - arguably the best in the class.

I think you'll see some funky packages for sure.

Back
Top Bottom