Winning Record? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Winning Record?

Da GODfather

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Anyone know the last time the Miami Dolphins had a winning record? Obviously it wasn't anytime last season. As far as I can recall we we're never above .500 during he '06 season either. All i know is however long its been...........DAMN IT FEELS GOOD NOW!!!!!!

i know but to be honest...we have to protect our feelings..this is uncharted territory, so lets take it game by game

So is it really true there wasnt one single week from 2005 till Nov 11th 2008 that we had a winning record?

So is it really true there wasnt one single week from 2005 till Nov 11th 2008 that we had a winning record?
ya as sad as it is it is true. the only time we came close was in 06 when we started off slow then we beat the bears and went on a 4 gm winning streak to get within 1 game of 500 and then we played the jags and came out strong but everything went downwards after that and we never hit the mark.

we had a winning record after week 1, then we were 2-1 after beating the panthers, then we dropped to 3-7 and then got back over at 8-7 and finished at 9-7 in '05. it's been 2 seasons

we had a winning record after week 1, then we were 2-1 after beating the panthers, then we dropped to 3-7 and then got back over at 8-7 and finished at 9-7 in '05. it's been 2 seasons
o i read the question wrong, i thought he meant from the 06 season onwards.

Back
Top Bottom