Winslow cut by NE | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Winslow cut by NE

Virginia99

Scout Team
Club Member
Reaction score
Per his request, Kellen Winslow was cut by New England. Aaron Hernandez is heeling faster than expected. The parting was mutual. Winslow caught a pass last week.
Do the Dolphins take a look? He's got a bum knee. They could sure use a seem threat or some damn kind of threat.

You would think it wouldn't be a bad idea to at least work him out. Fasano is our only TE who has done anything and Winslow would be a good secondary option, a lot better than what we have currently.

I realize he is a malcontent and has entitlment and other issues, but he had a solid year last year, didn't he? It's not like he has had additional injuries has he? I mean he already adjusted to his injuries with TB in 2011. Now three teams have let go of him in 2012.

Winslow's knees are shot. Answer me this, how many times has he been cut since the 2011 season ended?

Per his request, Kellen Winslow was cut by New England. Aaron Hernandez is heeling faster than expected. The parting was mutual. Winslow caught a pass last week.
Do the Dolphins take a look? He's got a bum knee. They could sure use a seem threat or some damn kind of threat.

Do you really believe it was 'mutual?' If he had anything left, the Pats would have kept him. Hernandez isn't playing anytime soon either.

Could this be the week that Brady loses 3 straight games? You have to go back to the 2002 season to find the only time that it has happened.
I figure that he will rebound against the Bills this week. However I'll be rooting for the Bills.

If we are going to use a roster spot on a veteran it appears that Cb is a bigger need.

This guy was signed and cut in a few days and still has caught more passes than Clay has in 3 games. Sad!

Winslow was signed and cut by every team but the Dolphins... Let's bring him in!

He caught what, 70 passes last season? Doesn't hurt to bring him in for a workout...and let our crack medical staff have a go at him to. I'd think he'd be juiced to return to the location of his more glorious days.

Back
Top Bottom