Winston and Cowboys negotiating......... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Winston and Cowboys negotiating.........

Looks like we've either waited ourselves into a corner or fully committed to Martin at RT and moving up in the draft

Looks like we've either waited ourselves into a corner or fully committed to Martin at RT and moving up in the draft

Or, committed to Martin at LT and staying put, then drafting a RT later on.

I agree to a certain extent, but we are not quite in a corner yet as there are still some very good options for RT available. However, it appears that the first domino is about to fall. It also seems abundantly clear that our brain trust does NOT have the confidence in Martin as our LT. I would have liked to have our LT position shored up before the draft, but cannot fault management if they don't feel the proper fit is currently on our roster or available in Free Agency. It sure would be sweet going into the draft with the simple plan of drafting the BAP.

scratch that

Bryan Broaddus of DallasCowboys.com disputes reports that the team has interest in free agent RT Eric Winston.
Broaddus has strong knowledge of the Cowboys' intentions. He indicated on Twitter that Winston's name is only being linked to Dallas for agent-driven purposes. Winston's agent is Drew Rosenhaus, who has a history of using teams to attempt to drive interest in his clients. The Fort Worth Star-Telegram is also reporting that the Cowboys are "not in contract talks" with Winston.
http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nfl/259395/reports-cowboys-not-interested-in-rt-winston

the only football people who really value Winston anymore are found on FH. He wants a long term deal with nice money.... he aint getting it.

the only football people who really value Winston anymore are found on FH. He wants a long term deal with nice money.... he aint getting it.

I agree he's not getting it, but that doesn't mean teams don't want him. Do you really think Eric Winston goes unsigned?

Nobody is going to sign him before the draft unless all of the sudden he cuts his contract demands drastically. Otherwise he and teams will sit, wait and see what happens in the draft and then look again after all is said and done.

I agree he's not getting it, but that doesn't mean teams don't want him. Do you really think Eric Winston goes unsigned?

No he will get a team, but a bad contact, much like the one Miami wants him to sign.

comeon down Winnie add help out our oline don't sign with the COWBABIES!!! MAN

Back
Top Bottom