With 23rd pick, Dolphins select James Skalski LB Clemson (Bryan Cox reborn?) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

With 23rd pick, Dolphins select James Skalski LB Clemson (Bryan Cox reborn?)

WTF, it was a cowards "look at me I hit hard" tackle (and I use that word very liberally), that showed no awareness of proper technique. There was nothing but intent in it, and he's extremely lucky he didn't do more damage to Fields and himself. Spearing someone with a piece of equipment, should each and every time result in that player being ejected from the game. Not sure what the hell you saw that makes you think otherwise ??
He did have his head down, but Fields lunged sort of sideways to make it look worse than it actually was. What was the ruling after the officials' replay, by the way?

WTF, it was a cowards "look at me I hit hard" tackle (and I use that word very liberally), that showed no awareness of proper technique. There was nothing but intent in it, and he's extremely lucky he didn't do more damage to Fields and himself. Spearing someone with a piece of equipment, should each and every time result in that player being ejected from the game. Not sure what the hell you saw that makes you think otherwise ??
đź‘Ť

he came into the NFL spotlight with that massive and CLEAN hit on Fields in the Ohio St./Clemson game. He shouldn’t have been ejected but the over sensitive college football rules don’t jive with his game, so stupid but whatever, in the NFL that is a solid clean hit and he does it again and again.

I sure hope this is some type of sarcasm. Because if it’s a legit POV — I’m completely at a loss how blind some people can be.

Doesn’t get any more textbook than that illegal and DANGEROUS hit. More dangerous for Skalski than Fields. Skalski is oh so fortunate he didn’t suffer a spinal injury like former Buckeye Ryan Shazier did while playing for the Steelers a few years back.

Nearly identical to the play Skalski was ejected for against LSU last season

Gotta get that facemask up, kid!

Both plays were more egregious than the incidental helmet contact that got Shaun Wade ejected the year before. That was caused by Trevor Lawrence dropping his head bracing for the contact.

Clemson fan better not be crying about that ejection considering all the BS calls they got in 2019. Not only that, Skalski didn’t and wasn’t going to make a lick of difference in that game other than possibly injuring another player or himself.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom