With Edgerrin wanting to come to Miami | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

With Edgerrin wanting to come to Miami

TGall13

Tagalager
Reaction score
I think the best thing for the Dolphins to do is nothing! As far as running backs go that is...we now have the dollars to sign OGun, we have an upgraded Oline (I hope) and an upgraded receiving corps (I hope again). Let's stay pat and see what Travis Minor can do...this kid deserves a shot. Also, we can work on getting Chambers signed long term. If Travis doesn't work out, we can make a play at E James! He's already leaked it out that he would like to play at home in Miami! Yes there is a lot of question marks for our team, QB especially, D. Boston, Oline and so on, but I'm an optomist...I think we'll be fine. If not, at least we'll know where we are going into the draft and free agency...when was the last time our team went into a season PISSED OFF and HUNGRY?? :fire:

E James

Lets first see what he does this year. Remember he has not been the same explosive weapon since his acl injury a few years ago and I bet if he has a huge year that Indy Franchises him which would me our first round pic next year if I am correct.

TGall13 said:
I think the best thing for the Dolphins to do is nothing! As far as running backs go that is...we now have the dollars to sign OGun, we have an upgraded Oline (I hope) and an upgraded receiving corps (I hope again). Let's stay pat and see what Travis Minor can do...this kid deserves a shot. Also, we can work on getting Chambers signed long term. If Travis doesn't work out, we can make a play at E James! He's already leaked it out that he would like to play at home in Miami! Yes there is a lot of question marks for our team, QB especially, D. Boston, Oline and so on, but I'm an optomist...I think we'll be fine. If not, at least we'll know where we are going into the draft and free agency...when was the last time our team went into a season PISSED OFF and HUNGRY?? :fire:
I agree with you on some terms. If it costs us Adawale im not crazy about a trade. But if we could get Edge for other things, we deffinatley have to consider it. What if the trade involves say Sam Madison and a 3rd rounder? Thts a resonable thing to think about. BUt if Edge doesnt work out(or any young quality RB for tht matter) im all for giving Travis and Co. a chance to prove themselves.

We wont deffinatley get a shot at Edge next year you kno. There is a chance theyll slap a franchise tag, it would b hard, but they could probably afford Marvin, Peyton and Edge.

Our team was probably pisssed and hungry when they lost tht heartbreaking game to NE with minutes to go, and tht wasnt too long ago;).

Ummm, lhow about last year when they gave up that game to New England. They were supposed to be pissed off and hungry then too. And what happened? Jay Fiedler on an out pass (against Houston), that's what happened.

The best this whole ordeal will do to Miami is force them to become creative. maybe that will spark something. But lets not kid ourselves, we have painted Miami as pissed off and hungry for several years now when they come oh so short of missing the playoffs or striving to get back. I'm sick of that theory.

I agree.Anybody coming in at this point will have to learn a new system which Minor already knows so I think he should be our go to guy on every down.

Back
Top Bottom