With Jenkins done, will Fat Albert Be a Jet? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

With Jenkins done, will Fat Albert Be a Jet?

FINatic054

Scout Team
Reaction score
I think the Jets may go after Albert Haynesworth, what do you guys think? I personally hope not but that seems to be the type of front office they have.. very agressive.

Let them do it. Albert would be just as miserable there as he is in DC. Jets play a 3-4, and fat@ss doesn't want to play in 3-4.

Bingo. Make the trade for the exceedingly overpaid cry baby. He would fit in nicely with the Jets.

I doubt they can afford him or are willing to give up a 2nd rounder. He already doesn't want to be a 3-4 NT on the team hes actually playing for lol.

Why would the Jets, who run a 3-4 defense, go after a player who has publically stated on several occasions that he does not want to play in a 3-4 defense?

If he got to choose, i think he'd go to a 4-3 team. He's a piece of crap.

goign from one 3-4 to another... not sure this trade would happen

You know, I thought about the whole 3-4 scheme but the Jets run such a hybrid defense he may not be too against joining them.

The Jets defense played pretty well without Jenkins last year so I don't think they would trade for Haynesworth and assume all or some of his contract as well as the draft pick(s) they would have to give up to complete such a deal.

Haynesworth would pretty much be a steal if you could get him to play..The big bonuses that he earned with that contract have pretty much been paid..The only way that this would not work is if the Skins ask the new team to take some of those bonuses and pay them back somehow..Really rare in the NFL..NBA and MLB will trade for cash and other considerations..

But..with that said I dont know if he is a fit with Rex Ryan's D but I am sure Haynesworth would love to be a Jet and would play in any D for them....

I have a hard time believing there is a team that is willing to take on that salary which is why the Redskins are having trouble dealing him I suspect.

Woody Johnson can afford Haynesworth and all the other high priced players combined in the NFL. He makes Danny Boy from Wash. look like a pauper.

Back
Top Bottom