With the 12th pick of the NFL draft the Miami Dolphins select.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

With the 12th pick of the NFL draft the Miami Dolphins select..

One Love

star traveler ✨✨
Reaction score
DEZ BRYANT! We don't have a #1 receiver and we seriously need one. Simple as that. I have a gut feeling we will take Dez which would help our offense tremendously! Henne's progression and confidence will skyrocket as well! He even said he would like a big physical threat. If this draft is really deep I think we will be fine with drafting defense throughout the rest of the draft. Lets bite the bullet and just invest into the most dangerous tandem.. Henne to Bryant!!! ahh i'm loving the sound of that. Oh and we might actually see Ginn progress as our #2.. he can't handle the pressure as a legit number 1 receiver.

For those who disagree.. what were you thinking we'd do after after we draft McClain? Take care of the OLB's and NT, right? Well we have our McClain with the signing of Dansby..

Oh and I think we might have a diamond with Clemons. I guess a veteran back there couldn't hurt though. Whoa sorry if it's long, I'm venting because I'm basically tired of seeing damn play actions to make our only completions!

Now on to the commercial. This channel will be moved to the draft forum during the break.

I'm so tired of all these people looking at Dez Bryant as a "saviour".

People, he hasnt played on almost a year, hasnt worked out for anyone, has a shady past and seems like he's looking for his pay day.

Lets wait and see what he does Tuesday at the workout he sceduled in his hometown.....What a nerve, you say you want to play in the NFL and do the hard work, yet you make people come to you....That'll impress the prospecitve employers...lol.

Personally, I'd rather trade down and get Arrelious Benn, who's shown what he can do and if you're looking for another big target next to Arrelious, take a look a the []_[] and Jimmy Graham!

I still think Bryant is the playmaker we've been lacking.....is up to the FO to make the call.

Ozzy rules!!

from now until thursday April 22, thats all we will hear. its alright to dream. Just dont let yourself get to stuck on it. you will just be crying.

I really think there is no chance that we take Bryant at 12. With that said, I would be jumping for joy if we did.

If Dez is there he needs to be the pick... We will pretty much be done working on offence...

If Dez is there he needs to be the pick... We will pretty much be done working on offence...

Even if we had a #1 WR we still need OL depth, an elite TE and a RB for the future. TBH our QB situation isnt 100% definate either.

So, there's plenty that can be addressed on the offensive side of the ball, its just that there's more that needs to be done on the defensive side.

I think if the Broncos keep Marshall than we Dez is dropping to us and I honestly think we wouldn't pass on him. Yeah thanks I will try to calm down with all this optimism, my dreams come in flurries so it's all good. ha

I'd love for us to draft him.

Really, I'd be jumping for joy with any of the people we are likely going to take.

Berry, Earl Thomas, Bryant, Spiller, Morgan.

Sounds great to me!

I love Bryant as a player he is going to be a stud in the NFL what ever team gets him is going to be very very happy and i hope that is us

Back
Top Bottom