With The jets, pats and the bills all winning | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

With The jets, pats and the bills all winning

MR NFLFAN

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Miami's wild card hopes are quickly going down the crapper. I'm not surprised.

Not that ours are much better, but I dont know who to root for next week, Phins or Jags.

Not really.

We are tied with the Bills and play them again.

One behind the Jets and play them again.

And we arent worried about NE anyway.

So our chances would be better if you had lost but its really not that huge a deal that you all won.

MR NFLFAN said:
Miami's wild card hopes are quickly going down the crapper. I'm not surprised.

You sound worried and scared Pat's fan. :sidelol:

Roman529 said:
You sound worried and scared Pat's fan. :sidelol:

Yes very worried after watching your team thump a terrific Detroit Lions team. I mean that would worry Vince himself wouldn't it? :sidelol:

Alex44 said:
Not really.

We are tied with the Bills and play them again.

One behind the Jets and play them again.

And we arent worried about NE anyway.

So our chances would be better if you had lost but its really not that huge a deal that you all won.

Alex go out and buy $5 worth of lottery tickets your odds are better to win with those than making the playoffs.

MR NFLFAN said:
Alex go out and buy $5 worth of lottery tickets your odds are better to win with those than making the playoffs.

Unfortunately, that is the truth NFLFan. However, regards to your first post, it really doesn't mean much. As hard as it was, I was rooting for the Bills. Miami's only way to the Playoffs is by winning out. It seems almost impossible. I have hope, but I realize that with today's NFL the chances are so slim. I'm not really going to be thinking about them until Christmas if Miami is 8-6 (which means we would have just won 7 in a row and coming off of wins vs. Jacksonville and New England at home and away at Buffalo).

MR NFLFAN said:
Yes very worried after watching your team thump a terrific Detroit Lions team. I mean that would worry Vince himself wouldn't it? :sidelol:

they thumped a damn good Bears team on their turf, and then thumped a pretty good Chiefs team as well......

nephinsfan said:
they thumped a damn good Bears team on their turf, and then thumped a pretty good Chiefs team as well......
Well the Bears would have been shut out and thumped if it werent for a bunch of bull**** interference calls for 40+ yards every time.

ThePats said:
Well the Bears would have been shut out and thumped if it werent for a bunch of bull**** interference calls for 40+ yards every time.

I saw that PI you're talking about.

But LMAO @ any Pats fan complaining about a PI call going another teams way. See what happens what you're playing a media darling? :wink:

MR NFLFAN said:

I wish this was the depths and I didnt have any warning points.

Where did I say we had a good chance? I said your wins didnt make our chance any worse. We WANTED Buffalo to win. Your win doesnt matter. The only one that slightly hurt was the Jets

Oh and as for you guys 'Thumping a very good Bears team'

We did to. In their backyard.

Alex44 said:
I wish this was the depths and I didnt have any warning points.

Where did I say we had a good chance? I said your wins didnt make our chance any worse. We WANTED Buffalo to win. Your win doesnt matter. The only one that slightly hurt was the Jets

Oh and as for you guys 'Thumping a very good Bears team'

We did to. In their backyard.

Alex I merely gave you an example as to the odds you face trying to make it as a WC team. I also didn't mention anything about our game today vs the bears. You are confusing posters.

MR NFLFAN said:
Alex I merely gave you an example as to the odds you face trying to make it as a WC team. I also didn't mention anything about our game today vs the bears. You are confusing posters.

Second part wasnt aimed at you, I just never quote two posters in one post...to much work :lol:

It justed seemed as if you were making it out as if I was saying we have a great chance when I never said that, simply that the wins dont really hurt that bad.

Also I think there is a better chance of us winning out and KC losing two games than winning the lottery, but hey I was never all that great with math.

Dolfan984 said:
I saw that PI you're talking about.

But LMAO @ any Pats fan complaining about a PI call going another teams way. See what happens what you're playing a media darling? :wink:

No kidding. Pats fans should NEVER complain about a call. Ever since the wonderful "tuck rule play" the Pats have had every call going their way. The FG that was blocked never should've happend because NE should've been called for nuetral zone infraction instead of Chicago being called false start just before the block.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
The FG that was blocked never should've happend because NE should've been called for nuetral zone infraction instead of Chicago being called false start just before the block.

Definitely

Back
Top Bottom