With The jets, pats and the bills all winning | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

With The jets, pats and the bills all winning

Alex44 said:
Second part wasnt aimed at you, I just never quote two posters in one post...to much work :lol:

It justed seemed as if you were making it out as if I was saying we have a great chance when I never said that, simply that the wins dont really hurt that bad.

Also I think there is a better chance of us winning out and KC losing two games than winning the lottery, but hey I was never all that great with math.

Too many variables which Miami doesn't control. All your team can do is their best to win out. What happens with the rest of the afc is a total crap shoot and falls in the hands of lady luck. I know you feel Miami's going to run the table, but right now KC is playing some good ball too.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
No kidding. Pats fans should NEVER complain about a call. Ever since the wonderful "tuck rule play" the Pats have had every call going their way. The FG that was blocked never should've happend because NE should've been called for nuetral zone infraction instead of Chicago being called false start just before the block.

There were so many bad calls and non calls it wasn't funny. Its fine if they want to let the teams play then let them play it out but don't start making bad calls late in the game after you let these two teams duke it out for half the game. NE fans have every right to complain about bad calls or non calls against our team. We didn't write the tuck rule and we didn't ask for it to be run thru instant replay either. Like it or not it was the way the rule was written and it was the correct call according to the rule book. Do I like the rule? Hell no! Up until that game I didn't even know it exhisted.

Neutral zone infraction? You must be dreaming. Their is no neutral zone infraction until the ball is snapped and the false start comes before the ball is snapped. It obvious you post is mostly hate and jealousy motivated with no facts to back it up.

Well the Bears would have been shut out and thumped if it werent for a bunch of bull**** interference calls for 40+ yards every time

Yes those were some bad calls. But isn't it strange that when the Patriots get a bad call thier fans:boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

The Dolphins screwed themselves out of the playoffs by going 1-6, and it doesn't help that Ronnie got hurt.
If only we had a reliable back up RB(No, not Ricky he has proven to be the opposite)

Alex44 said:
Not really.

We are tied with the Bills and play them again.

One behind the Jets and play them again.

And we arent worried about NE anyway.

So our chances would be better if you had lost but its really not that huge a deal that you all won.

If I'm not mistaken the Bills and the Jets also play each other again.

ThePats said:
Well the Bears would have been shut out and thumped if it werent for a bunch of bull**** interference calls for 40+ yards every time.

I guess you forgot that the Pats turned the ball over five times. Including once when they should have been sealing the game. If Rex Grossman didn't suck the Patriots would have lost. You should just be happy they won.

muscle979 said:
I guess you forgot that the Pats turned the ball over five times. Including once when they should have been sealing the game. If Rex Grossman didn't suck the Patriots would have lost. You should just be happy they won.

So true with out a Grossman that sucks the pats wouldn't have won and neither would the dolphins

MR NFLFAN said:
Neutral zone infraction? You must be dreaming. Their is no neutral zone infraction until the ball is snapped and the false start comes before the ball is snapped. It obvious you post is mostly hate and jealousy motivated with no facts to back it up.

Actually had the D-Lineman moved in the neutral zone and caused the O-Lineman to jump then the penalty could have been called on the D.

In this case the D-Lineman just raised up from a 3-pt stance to a 2-pt stance which is ok.

The call was right in this case, but there can be neutral zone infraction called before the snap if it causes an offensive player to jump.

:wink:

MR NFLFAN said:
So true with out a Grossman that sucks the pats wouldn't have won and neither would the dolphins

Considering we beat them by 18 points and only had 2 turnovers I'd say we'd have at least had a much better chance.

muscle979 said:
Considering we beat them by 18 points and only had 2 turnovers I'd say we'd have at least had a much better chance.

I'd say when a team has 5 turn overs yet still can over come those and win they have the better chance. It doesn't really matter we still won and I know its hard for you to be able to understand this but when teams play NE they tend to bring their A game and most play their hardest. It's just the way it is now and one of the reasons why its so tough to repeat a winning SB effort.

Dolfan984 said:
I saw that PI you're talking about.

But LMAO @ any Pats fan complaining about a PI call going another teams way. See what happens what you're playing a media darling? :wink:

Ouch! Isn't that the truth!!!! How many games has Brady and co. received those timely PI calls??? Too many to count. I'll bet they get at least one BS PI call during the fourth quarter of tomorrow's game.

GO PHINS~!

Back
Top Bottom