With the way Houston is trending they might have a top ten pick next year. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

With the way Houston is trending they might have a top ten pick next year.

I love the fact that we have 2 first round picks next year and one of the picks will be coming from a team that seems to be cooperating with us towards our bottom line!! LOL LOL:)

I agree. But Deshaun Watson willed Houston to several wins last year. So I never will discount the Texans. But yes, on paper they look to be a team that could go 8 - 8, potentially netting Miami a top 10- 15 pick in 2021.

Guys with the bone headed move of sending Hopkins to Arizona we might have a top 8 to 10 pick from the Texans next year. I don;t think their coach/GM knows what in the hell he is doing!!
I was thinking that too. It's a real possibility. Mind you, with the extra playoff team in each conference...that might be bad timing for Miami. Still, their team has been weakened for sure and their lack of draft capital means they cannot hope to land replacements in the draft. It's hard for me to fathom that in the space of roughly six months, they've let go of Clowney and Hopkins and not gotten much back for them at all. I'm still mystified at the Hopkins trade. I mean, is there something we're all missing about Hopkins?

I agree. But Deshaun Watson willed Houston to several wins last year. So I never will discount the Texans. But yes, on paper they look to be a team that could go 8 - 8, potentially netting Miami a top 10- 15 pick in 2021.
Very true, which may also mean they are a Deshaun Watson injury away from gifting Miami a top 5 pick. I love watching him play but I worry about the hits he takes.

Back
Top Bottom