Wooooowwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wooooowwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!

Capt. Dick

Deep Sea Wanderer
Reaction score
That`s all I gotta say about that!!!!!!!!

Of course, I`m talking about the Cane`s great win. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by MOULDSROCKS
The Gators blew it.

No, Miami is a monster at home thats why they have not lost at home in 34 games!!!! C A N E S Kick@$$! :grump:

Man, in the 3rd quarter, I was already arguing to turn off the tv and do something else... I cant believe they turned it around like that. Guess the Canes still got it :) !

Gators still blew it.

23 pts man....

What exactly is your point?
You can use that argument for the Canes as well.
They just blew it for 2 and a half quarters.

Bottom line is who won???
Excuses.

Just got back in from the Canes game.
Witnessed one of the best games I've ever seen.
UNREAL! The CAnes showed some serious poise not cracking or rolling over after going down 33-10.

Gator fans were talking some serious crap all game. One was trying to rip the shirt off my back at one point on the way up to my seats. :nono:

Funny....... in the 4th quarter you could'nt hear a word from any of them. Man I really miss seeing Fins games at the OB. That place really rocks. The noise level is unreal. The OB really gave the Fins a hostile home field advantage. Joe Robbie.... as nice as it is.... sucks for fan noise.

Gators still blew it.

23 pts man....

Did you see the game??

They didn't blow it as much as Miami became a different team. Brock Berlin was a joke in the first 2.5 quarters. Locking on, not seeing the entire field, no touch, etc. And the D couldn't stop anybody. UF wasn't playing great D. Berlin was just inept at running the offense.

When it became 33-10 and UM went to the no huddle, completely different QB. He went thru his progressions, was accurate. Miami attacked UF. And that D put them on lockdown.

Miami allowed them to get that 23-point lead. Then they took it away.

What a beautiful game

Damn, that was one to remember. Miami was sloppy at first but then they took the power back!:evil: Both teams showed they can play this year. I feel sorry for the Vols and the Noles, they each have to play both teams this season. Canes all the way baby!!!:cool:

Back
Top Bottom