World-class wrestlers grapple with football in Jets camp | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

World-class wrestlers grapple with football in Jets camp

Mangini certainly looks outside the box for talent. Last year he brought in a professional rugby league player from Australia for a tryout.

Wrestling gives you great balance and makes you a great tackler. If they're looking for people who're hard to get to the ground, wrestlers are your perfect fit.

Wrestling gives you great balance and makes you a great tackler. If they're looking for people who're hard to get to the ground, wrestlers are your perfect fit.
I wrestled and played ball, and I found myself looking for firemans carries etc. when I was tackling guys:lol:

Wrestling like the Olympic stuff is awesome, I love that. I wish we had it here, because I'd be all for it.

Gee, I wonder where Man"genius" got that idea? Cough**Stephen Neal**Cough.

The unoriginal bastid strikes again. :sidelol:

Last season it was the boxing videos. He was heralded as a genius for it. Belichick had been doing that for years, and I am sure many other coaches have as well.

Next thing you know, Mangini will get credit for the sun rising. :rolleyes2

Last season it was the boxing videos. He was heralded as a genius for it. Belichick had been doing that for years, and I am sure many other coaches have as well.

Stephen Neal beat Ricky Williams for the college heavy weight championship I believe. I heard it was a hell of a match too.

Wrestling like the Olympic stuff is awesome, I love that. I wish we had it here, because I'd be all for it.

I loved it too. Was in the best shape (cardio wise) of my life. Only thing that sucks is cutting weight.....being as skinny as I am I don't think it was healthy.

I wrestled and played ball, and I found myself looking for firemans carries etc. when I was tackling guys:lol:

:lol: I have reaaaally long arms, but wrestling definitely helped me learn how to wrap up. I can take on guys 100+ pounds bigger than me and still bring them down just because of technique.

Was that before or after Bellycheek parted the red sea:rolleyes2.

Dont think the idea started in the recent history of your little paper kingdom. In fact I am absolutely sure other teams were bringing in wrestlers way before your team even had fans... you know like 7 or 8 years ago...:wink:

Was that before or after Bellycheek parted the red sea:rolleyes2.

Oh, I forgot. Everything in the world is Belichick's fault since he has won Super Bowls. :rolleyes2

Way to miss the point of the post. Carry on.

Oh, I forgot. Everything in the world is Belichick's fault since he has won Super Bowls. :rolleyes2

Way to miss the point of the post. Carry on.

Oh no, I got the point. Pardon, I didnt realize he also invented winning the Suuperbowl.
Your point was that your Man-wonder invented it before Mangini. My point is that Billiccheek didnt event squat...

I didnt mention ANYTHING being Billyboy's fault...:shakeno:

Carry on:lol:

Dont think the idea started in the recent history of your little paper kingdom. In fact I am absolutely sure other teams were bringing in wrestlers way before your team even had fans... you know like 7 or 8 years ago...:wink:

Tell me where Mangini got the idea from? Was it from Neal while he was with the Pats or the "7 or 8 (which is it?) years ago" teams? I think we can all figure that out.

And nice way to work in the smack talk about the fans. Take that stuff to the Depths. And give yourself a round of applause for your witty comment.

applausego1-1.gif

Oh no, I got the point. Pardon, I didnt realize he also invented winning the Suuperbowl.
Your point was that your Man-wonder invented it before Mangini. My point is that Billiccheek didnt event squat...

I didnt mention ANYTHING being Billyboy's fault...:shakeno:

Carry on:lol:

Please provide the link where I stated Belichick invented winning Super Bowls. I realize you have a hard-on for starting smack with me, but I wasn't talking to you in my post.

And you did infer that Belichick was at fault with your comment:

Was that before or after Bellycheek parted the red sea:rolleyes2

Back
Top Bottom