Worst NFL Place to be the Visitor | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Worst NFL Place to be the Visitor

Where is the worst place to be the Visitor?

• Buffalo

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • New York Jets

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Oakland

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Philli

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Miami

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
N

NJFinFury2004

Just out of curiosity Id like to bring here what a few friends and I discussed last night. IM from the lovely Garden State of NJ ( Its freezing here Today!) Anyway, out of the 6 people in the discussion, 2 including myself were FIN FANS, 3 were Giant Fans and 1 Eagle fan.

I have been to game @ Buffalo, @ Jets ( Meadowlands) @ Philli @ Baltimore and @ Washinton to watch my beloved Fins throughout my life at this point. @ Miami also,

The toughest place for me personally was @ Buffalo, @ Jets was no picnic. And I was @ the VET too see Shulas 300th victory. I guess since the FINS aren't a divsion rival, when I was @ Philli it wasn't as bad for me as it was the 3 Giant fans in this conversation. One of which was actually beat up in the parkng lot after a Giant victory in 1991.

I was to Buffalo one time and will never go back there. I understand being loyal to your team and having emotions, but these fans to me were too crazy. I wore my at the time my number 11 shirt Jim J, who was one of my fav players. I was threatened about 10 times throughought the day, so my vote wil be for Buffalo. Jets fans are not much better, but I have been there quite a few times and still have all my teeth.

What team will you vote?

I'll vote for Philly because of their fans, but in the NFL, I think Green Bay is the toughest place to play. Especially when it's cold.

I've only been to Minnesota and Green Bay for 49ers games. Minnesota was worse for me than Green Bay was. However, with what I hear about Philly, that has to be to worst.

I heard Philly fans will flip your car over if you have rival stickers/gear on it.

Philly is the one place you don't want to wear another team's jersey...they will crap on you the entire game, and you will probably get beat up.

Buffalo was preaty Brutal when I went up there when I was young. There was a fist fight just a few rows over from my Uncle and I. But the worst, most sick fans would be Philly. Chearing when Irvin when down was just wrong. I think they get the award for the best #sshole fans out there.

I went to an Oakland game before and it sucked big time. Not only were the fans throwing peanuts at me but Dan too, that was the last straw...

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
Philly or Oakland. Jets fans are punks. All talk, no walk!

:rolleyes: What do you want to see fights all over the place? Most fans are all talk, I've been to many hostile Stadiums as an opposing fan and never once has someone tried to hit me.

Back
Top Bottom