Would Ricky on the pipe really helped us this year | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would Ricky on the pipe really helped us this year

Bonedoc7777

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Now that we know that ricky is on the pipe on a daily basis for about a year, we know why he did not have as good a season last year and fumbled the most of all backs, and if I remember he even said that he needs to run harder, no kidding he was freaking high all season, was he high when he missed that block against indy that let griese get hit and fumble, was he high when he coughed up the ball against texas in the opener letting them back in the game, how about the new england game up there, he did not step up in a big game, he was cold and high, so the question is, is a high ricky better then what we have?

Bonedoc7777 said:
Now that we know that ricky is on the pipe on a daily basis for about a year, we know why he did not have as good a season last year and fumbled the most of all backs, and if I remember he even said that he needs to run harder, no kidding he was freaking high all season, was he high when he missed that block against indy that let griese get hit and fumble, was he high when he coughed up the ball against texas in the opener letting them back in the game, how about the new england game up there, he did not step up in a big game, he was cold and high, so the question is, is a high ricky better then what we have?

All I can say is that a lot of thinkgs make sense now that this whole mess in been uncovered. Perhaps our OLine was not as bad as we thought.

Remeber the o-line? Smith was the one that missed the block. The defense was the one that missed tackles and played like **** vs the texans. New england, though i hate to admit it, was a good team. Stop acting stupid and trying to blame the season on Ricky.

ricky cost us big last year, big time backs come to play in big games no matter what

if any thing, it was our defense that cost us the season. you cant bring to come games and not to others

BizarroAndres said:
if any thing, it was our defense that cost us the season. you cant bring to come games and not to others
I would like to blame last year on having a one dimensional offense with a bad o line. Any1 that went to the colts game like me will tell you that if wade smith doesn't stink it up we win the game. We blame Griese for fumbling but in reality a QB should have more time than that to throw the ball.

On a team that has most of its money on the defense, the offense shouldnt have to be in the position to have to score on one play, underpressure

BizarroAndres said:
On a team that has most of its money on the defense, the offense shouldnt have to be in the position to have to score on one play, underpressure
The defense put us in position to win the game. They had four plays to score. That's plenty. I agree Wade Smith screwed up. In a perfect world he wouldn't have started last year. This year he'll be better for it as will the rest of the o line.

I don't think ricky was high during games and probably most of you don't either. However, pot has a lot of downsides and believe it or not some upsides. It can help with depression and on an occasional basis can help vision. On a daily basis, it makes people lazy. Any one who has ever smoked pot or known people who smoke pot habitually (im using this loosely becuase it is not physically addictive like say alcohol or cocaine, which run out of your system in a hurry making your body have withdrawls much more quickly, making it more addictive.) know that pot makes you lazy. Some in different ways than others. It makes people lax in their work and activities, but it also has a freeing feeling, which could be the reason why ricky had that sick run where like his entire thigh was on the ground but his knee never touched and he held his entire falling body weight up with one arm, but he fumbles on stupid runs because he loses focus. far fetched for ricky, but a theory.

Uggykurky said:
The defense put us in position to win the game. They had four plays to score. That's plenty. I agree Wade Smith screwed up. In a perfect world he wouldn't have started last year. This year he'll be better for it as will the rest of the o line.

I meant that we shouldnt be in the position were the offense has to score. sure the defense put us in that postion, but it was at the end of the game

Ricky's running was pathetic last year. I can't tell you how many times I went to collge monday mornign complaining about how poorly and slow ricky was running. Even Jim Brown said he didn't see the same runner last year, and he's Ricky's friend. In 2002, he ran for hsi life. In 2003 he ran for nothing but weed.

are you really this naive? This is marijuana we are talking about not crack. Ricky has obviously been smoking his whole life. His role model is friggin bob marley and he has dreadlocks like bob. When he was in texas i knew he was a pothead. That masking agent does indeed work if you follow the directions because my friend was on probation for smoking marijuana. He kept smoking and used a masking agent 48 hours before getting tested, drank some water then took 2 vitamins and passed. His first time he probably forgot to take the masking agent and got caught. His second time he probably didnt finish that nasty stuff on time, and 3rd time he just didnt give a s*** if was tested positive. I'm tired of hearing people say he didn't have as good of numbers last year because he smoked marijuana last year. Ricky didnt do as good last year due to the poor offensive line, and him getting the ball an obsurd amount of times every game.

How many of these people have actually smoked and know its effects first hand. If the answer is no then shut up. You are talking about something you know nothing about.

Bonedoc7777 said:

RW's did not cost us the playoffs last year !!!!

But he has MORE than made up for that possibility this season !!!

I don't see how any Dolphin fan or ANYbody in the organization would or COULD want this quiter on the Phins roster this season or ANY season in the future ......

clear.gif

Marino1983

Back
Top Bottom