Would Ricky on the pipe really helped us this year | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would Ricky on the pipe really helped us this year

Ricky smoked weed in 2002 and ran for 1853 yards. A lot of NFL players smoke weed and play well. As long as you aren't high while on the field, you're fine. Ricky would have helped us this year.

Our O Line was bad Ricky did run different last year then the year before but our Defense di give up some big plays but it also gave us a chance to win games against some good opponets. NE,IND,Philly, etc

Half the players in the league are on the pipe as well as half the people in most job fields so yes i am sure he would help us. The smoked weed not crack i doubt it affects his play. He probaly has been smoking since he was a kid and still made it to the NFL and broke the NCAA rushing record.

BizarroAndres said:
if any thing, it was our defense that cost us the season. you cant bring to come games and not to others
Bizzaro, sorry, but this is one of the worst comments ive ever seen on this board. Our defence carried us last year in an amazing way. There is barley anything we could of asked more of them. I just wanna kno how u say the #2 defence(dont give me the Bills sh*t, i go by points, not yards allowed cuz points win games, yards pat stats and thts all.) who didnt even let up 20 points a game was what cost us the season. The passing game/O-Line was clearly the problem.

I don't know how anybody can say the Ricky Williams was pathetic running the football last year. That offense was crap except for Chambers and Williams. From an athletic standpoint Williams is a freak. The pot has no effect. Mentally it has stoned him stupid and so know the teams season and its success hang in the balance. But Ricky could ball man!

Back
Top Bottom