would you make this trade | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

would you make this trade

jmphins

Scout Team
Reaction score
I was just running differant scenerios through my mind and came up with a interesting trade what do you guys think of trading jason taylor to cincy for chad johnson straight up. let me know what you think

believe this has been already talked about and i dont think anyway in hell that cincy does this trade, if they wont trande CJ to washington for 1st and 3rd with 3rd possibly becoming a 1st, no way they trade for JT

How about JT & our #57 for Washington's #21? They were willing to let it go for CJ, anyhow. The irony is that it puts us one pick in front of Dallas. Don't you love it?

CINCY WILL NOT TRADE CHAD!!!!!!!!!!!!! they just turned down a deal from the redskins that was a 2008 1st round pick and an additional pick in 2009.......you really think just JT straight up is a better trade then that?????????????????????? THEY ARE NOT LOOKING FOR A TRADE THEY JUST WANT TO SPITE CJ!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get over it CJ will sit the bench and pout!

Great trade for us. But I think Marvin is making a point with Ocho. Id love to have him more than any other player weve talked about getting. Marvin should trade him because he is screwing himself by making other players think before they sign with Cincy in the years to come.No one is going to want to play there. I mean if a player is unhappy then why not let him go. He could have had the 1st this year and poss a 1st next year from Wash and he is too hard headed to accept it. He is stupid. That is something we would have done the past 10 years. Glad our FO is new and imroved. But if he sits out Marvin gets nothing and has a huge hole in his Offense. If he took the trade he could take Kelly/Thomas/Sweed/Hardy to fill the hole. But oh well I hope Marvin gets fired when Chad doesnt show up to play

Back
Top Bottom