would you wanna draft vernon davis and trade mcmichael? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

would you wanna draft vernon davis and trade mcmichael?

Dors156

He's Backkkkk
Reaction score
i know its stupid but im bored and i wanna hear what other finfans would say.Maybe it could be a good trade mcmike is worth a second rounder mayb even first.Vernon davis is a beAST though.Just wondering

kastofsna120 said:
i think we should trade every player and draft ever maryland player

u have to admit that davis is the best te in the country

dorsaroll156 said:
u have to admit that davis is the best te in the country

I'd probably take Marcedes Lewis and Leonard Pope over him.

dorsaroll156 said:
i know its stupid but im bored and i wanna hear what other finfans would say.Maybe it could be a good trade mcmike is worth a second rounder mayb even first.Vernon davis is a beAST though.Just wondering

Um, no....

Seriously, Randy McMichael has proven to have what every coach should have in a tight end: Skills and consistency for catching the ball, and the skills and strength to take on defensive ends. Matter of fact, I wouldn't trade Lorenzo Diamond for the earlier reasons (that and the fact that Diamond lays a hit like he is coated in diamonds. Just ask that guy who intercepted us in the KC game.:lol:

kastofsna120 said:
i think we should trade every player and draft ever maryland player

No need to be a smarta$$. Nah why get davis when hes not even the best TE in this draft...that would be Mercedes Lewis ;)

dorsaroll156 said:
i know its stupid but im bored

Yes, yes it is.

I agree with kast. We should draft every Maryland player. Maryland is SOOOO good this year. I dont know how they ever lost a game this year.

We should trade Randy RIGHT after we signed him to his new deal. Screw the cap hit, matter of fact, screw the salary cap altogether. We should also trade Zach Thomas and draft Dqwell Jackson.

I have another genius idea. Why dont we trade every single player on our team that will give us a dead cap hit and see if we can get 86 million in dead cap! That way, we can just forefit the entire 2006 season and get the 1st overall pick in the draft and draft whoever is the highest ranked player leaving Maryland that year.

I should be our GM, seriously.

(Im a firm believer that stupid questions deserve stupid responses) :lol:

Back
Top Bottom