wouldnt this be great | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

wouldnt this be great

DEEPSIDEBOI

Scout Team
Reaction score
every offseason the nfl super bowl team should play the ncaa champions in a scrimmage
like this year it would of been colts vs gators in a jamboree type game

every offseason the nfl super bowl team should play the ncaa champions in a scrimmage
like this year it would of been colts vs gators in a jamboree type game

Good idea but it really wouldnt even be a game...Now a much better game would be the worst team (Oakland) in the league playing the NCAA champions (FL)...The NCAA would def lose, but they wouldnt get completely destroyed if they played the superbowl champs..It would be much closer

I do remember when the worst NFL team would play the best college seniors.

I've actually always wanted to see the worst NFL team play the NCAA champions. It would be a fun game, with ProBowl type rules to make sure no-one got injured....or at least cut down injuries.

It will never happen though because teams are afraid of losing key players to injury in a meaningless game.

any nfl team would beat any college team... cmon now...

what they should have is the worst NFL team play a college all star team... that might be competitive...

any nfl team would beat any college team... cmon now...

what they should have is the worst NFL team play a college all star team... that might be competitive...

I think that's pretty much a given.

It would still be fun to watch though.

I actually thing a college all star team would get beat worse, seeing as how they have no experience together.

It would be an absolutely horrible game to watch.

The Colts would put up 60+ points.

But Tebow and Percy would run all over them and Keep the Colts off the field. The Gators had a NFL caliber defense tho. They would not beat the Colts or any other NFL team tho.

I don't think it's fair to say that any NFL team would beat any college team. Look at the 04 Trojans or the 01 Canes. The 01 Canes had 16 first round draft picks. That's virtually a starting offense and defense.

I don't think any college team at the moment would really dominate, but SC, Texas, Florida are all young and in a few years could have NFL caliber rosters.

This thread must of jumped off the short bus head first.

But Tebow and Percy would run all over them and Keep the Colts off the field.

I just puked all over my keyboard.

that would be fun but it should just be college all-stars playing the worst team.

Even though I'm an alum, I can't help myself...

:sidelol::sidelol::sidelol: "Thats about the only way Peyton could ever beat the Gators." :sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:

But Tebow and Percy would run all over them and Keep the Colts off the field. The Gators had a NFL caliber defense tho. They would not beat the Colts or any other NFL team tho.

Damn man I usually agree with the stuff you say, but please say you are joking about this one!

Larry Johnson couldn't run against the Colts, you think the Gators are going to do it?

The Gator defense was great, but not everyone on it will make the NFL. Everyone on the Colts offense has not only made the NFL, but you have the best QB to WR duo in the league. Then you have Wayne who isn't to shabby either, and a top 10 offensive line.

Back
Top Bottom