wouldnt this be great | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

wouldnt this be great

They sorta used to do that. The Superbowl champs kicked of every pre season playing an all star team of first and second round draft choices. The NFL never lost and eventually they canceled the game.

Damn man I usually agree with the stuff you say, but please say you are joking about this one!

Larry Johnson couldn't run against the Colts, you think the Gators are going to do it?

The Gator defense was great, but not everyone on it will make the NFL. Everyone on the Colts offense has not only made the NFL, but you have the best QB to WR duo in the league. Then you have Wayne who isn't to shabby either, and a top 10 offensive line.

I was somewhat making fun of the Colts defense in the regular season. They would kill the Gators. I would see Bob Sanders in my Nightmares

I'm sorry but its men among boys. Even the worst team would win. A Pro line would just overpower any NCAA line.

I'm sorry but its men among boys. Even the worst team would win. A Pro line would just overpower any NCAA line.

Yeah I agree even tho last year the Raiders O-Line was really bad!! There D was pretty good for as long as they had to stay on the field because the O was so bad!!!

Back
Top Bottom