Wow, Eli Manning sucks... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wow, Eli Manning sucks...

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
The Giants got fleeced in the 2004 Draft Day trade...

Seriously, Harrington is better than him at this point.. by a long shot.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

HARRINGOTN IS BETTER!!!!!!!! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Eli has a rough game vs a good Jax defense now he sucks!! Hey if he wins this game in the 4th quarter.......does he still suck??? LOL LOL

MikeO said:
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

HARRINGOTN IS BETTER!!!!!!!! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Eli has a rough game vs a good Jax defense now he sucks!! Hey if he wins this game in the 4th quarter.......does he still suck??? LOL LOL

bettter give us goood picks for week 12 gambling corner

He has had a rough game practically all season.. The guy has almost no poise at all..

HAH HA HA HAHH AHAH!

Rivers is immensely better than him at the moment..

And yes, even mediocre Harrington is better than him at the moment..

The guy is overthrowing every thing, fumbling, throwing dreadful interceptions left and right.. Almost sound like what people say about Harrington, only Eli looks worse doing it.

EDIT: HAH AH AHA HHA H!

You can honestly say that Eli is performing better than Joey over the past few games? Manning has been a disaster as of late... He has come unglued..

Yeah Rivers has a hall of fame RB and TIGHT END too. Not to mention the MVP of the league scoring 3 to 4 TD's a game.

What QB wouldnt' look good.

Manning is missing his #2 WR, an o-linemen, and has his RB with a broken thumb.

Yeah, fair comparison!

MikeO said:
Yeah Rivers has a hall of fame RB and TIGHT END too. Not to mention the MVP of the league scoring 3 to 4 TD's a game.

What QB wouldnt' look good.

Manning is missing his #2 WR, an o-linemen, and has his RB with a broken thumb.

Yeah, fair comparison!

weeek 12 picks better be good

OMG dont give me this horse****.. Eli has had both a HOF RB AND an all-pro TE with him, as well as a physically dominant WR, regardless of the loss of his second option..

Rivers' WR corps is not exactly something to write home about.. Eli and Rivers have basically the same weapons to work with.. Yes, Tomlinson is playing all-world, but Rivers is more than holding his own.. He is outplaying Brees imo.

You ask 100 NFL scouts or executives who would they rather have...

Eli or Harrington. I guarntee you 100 of them say Eli.

Nuff said!

I thought it was funny people saying ELi was going to be better than Peyton now that was funny.

ah, more jumping to conclusions! i love this board.

speaking of jumping to conclusions, rivers is awwwwwwwesome.

Back
Top Bottom