Wow I really feel for Quinn | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wow I really feel for Quinn

Majpain said:
Its not like Quinn played fantastic.. to bad they played so-so teams. You put them in a big game and they will stuggle its fact.

I don't know where you got that I said he played fantastic. My point was that it didn't matter how he played, their D gave them no chance to win. When you score 24 points and lose by 20, there's a problem with your defense!

This game may very well have dropped Quinn down in contention for the Heisman. I hope not. The kid is champion and played tough against a very good USC defense.

Troy Smith already etched his name on the heisman. John David Booty deserves the heisman more then Quinn.

Quinn's supremely overrated. If he played for anyone but Notre Dame, he wouldn't even be in the conversation.

I love it that Notre Dame is always overrated. Every year they get exposed in their bowl game. I think they've lost their last 6 or 7 in a row. All because they are overrated during the season, and they match up against a quality team and get SMOKED!

They haven't won a bowl game since 1993!!! http://www.uhnd.com/history/bowl-history.php

I feel bad for quinn as well. What bowl do you think they'll end up at now?

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
I don't know where you got that I said he played fantastic. My point was that it didn't matter how he played, their D gave them no chance to win. When you score 24 points and lose by 20, there's a problem with your defense!

You think he played consistently all game? Are you kidding me? He was 9-27 at the end of the first half. Man to many people are blinded by the hype.

Gardenhead said:
Quinn's supremely overrated. If he played for anyone but Notre Dame, he wouldn't even be in the conversation.

I love it that Notre Dame is always overrated. Every year they get exposed in their bowl game. I think they've lost their last 6 or 7 in a row. All because they are overrated during the season, and they match up against a quality team and get SMOKED!

They haven't won a bowl game since 1993!!! http://www.uhnd.com/history/bowl-history.php

You're so right. 37 Tds total, 5 ints almost 3300 passing yards with a 65% completion percentage is all hype. He'd never be talked about if he put those numbers up at USC or OSU or a Florida school :shakeno:

Majpain said:
You think he played consistently all game? Are you kidding me? He was 9-27 at the end of the first half. Man to many people are blinded by the hype.

Where did he say that in the post you quoted? Some people are just so blinded by hate :shakeno:

DonShula84 said:
Where did he say that in the post you quoted? Some people are just so blinded by hate :shakeno:
I thought he said that my mistake. Quinn can pass on decent teams but when it comes to the big game he folds. I guess I'm wrong on that huh?

Majpain said:
I thought he said that my mistake. Quinn can pass on decent teams but when it comes to the big game he folds. I guess I'm wrong on that huh?

Yes you are, completely wrong...again in fact. He didnt fold last night he fought hard against a better team with his WR dropping 5+ passes. He had 3 TDs and no turnovers. Man he is horrible :rolleyes: He didnt fold last time we played USC and put us in a position to win, defense cost us the game again. That isnt his fault. You have a HUGE problem with realizing that football isnt about 1 person, the team has an affect on the game. The only big game he played poorly in over the last two years was the UM game.

John David @$$ benifits from great recievers, great O-line and an outstanding defense to bale him outa stupid mistakes.

Brady Quinn does have good receivers but other than Jeff S.(I dont even wanna try) his recievers are nothing special but can still get the job done, Quinn also does not have a defense at ALL to help him when he makes mistakes.

Quinn > J.D Booty

DonShula84 said:
Yes you are, completely wrong...again in fact. He didnt fold last night he fought hard against a better team with his WR dropping 5+ passes. He had 3 TDs and no turnovers. Man he is horrible :rolleyes: He didnt fold last time we played USC and put us in a position to win, defense cost us the game again. That isnt his fault. You have a HUGE problem with realizing that football isnt about 1 person, the team has an affect on the game. The only big game he played poorly in over the last two years was the UM game.

He got off a slow start. I'll bring up the 9-27 in the first half stat one more time. Couldnt do anything when USC turned the ball over. Until then until the Irish win a big game Quinn will only be remembered as the pretty boy.

Majpain said:
He got off a slow start. I'll bring up the 9-27 in the first half stat one more time. Couldnt do anything when USC turned the ball over. Until then until the Irish win a big game Quinn will only be remembered as the pretty boy.

No, he'll be remembered as the player who set almost every passing record at ND and has led his team to two of the best back-to-back season in over a decade.

You can use that 9-27 stat all you'd like. But it's hard to get an offense in rythm and move the ball when everytime you have a 3rd or 4th down Rhema drops the pass to keep the chains moving or your RB who hasnt done anything all day fumbles in the redzone. I'm not sure how him getting off to a slow start means he folded though.

Back
Top Bottom