Wow, just wow! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wow, just wow!

Ilovemyfins4eva

Active Roster
Reaction score
Ill be the first one to admit, i thought we would win easily due to the bears inept offense, and thinking that despite thiggy at the helm, we would be able to generate enough points.

i still believe the bears r not that good, but that's irrelevant BC they smacked us around like rag dolls tonight. we were the offense that looked inept and it was disgusting. every fan who went to that game tonight deserves a refund and then some.

i mean, talk about injuries all u want, how do u come out on prime-time, home game, basically a must win in-front of ur home fans, and play that horribly? i just can not comprehend.

i thought the ravens game was ugly, well this game makes me wish i can re watch that ravens game again.

i mean, 3 ****in prime time games this year, all at home, 0-3, 37 pts scored total. i just don't get it.

i am just so fed up right now. if you would have told me at 4pm on September 19( day of our 2nd win to go to 2-0) that our season would be over on November 18th, i would have laughed u out of town. now, we sit here on that very day, November 18th after losing to the bears, and we r done. i am a very optimistic person, but even i know that with 5 losses now, and no tiebreakers, we r dead.

this team flat out embarrassed it self tonight. we fans deserve better. we used to be a proud franchise, and over the past decade, we are getting less popular amongst the younger population, we are having more losing seasons this decade then we had total as a franchise prior, and im sick of it.

i felt watching the game tonight was as painful as someone repeatedly stabbing u over and over again, and their is nothing u can do about it. the pain just did not end.

their was absolutely zero positives from tonight. if u want to say wake played well, OK fine,but their was no ****in positives.

i am so sick and tired year in and year out of being out of contention by November. i want to become a powerhouse team again, one that we can be proud of.

i will always be a fins fan for ever, and watch every single game and snap no matter wat, but i want changes. change the ****in culture. we fans deserve better, we fans who dish money out of our wallets, spending it on merchandise, tickets, food at games, even someone like me and other out of town fans who pay 400 a year almost to watch the fins weekly on Sunday ticket, WE DESERVE AND DEMAND BETTER!!!!!!!!.

this is going to be a long 10 days, and i feel this team is in limbo right now, they just don't know what they are.

bears are horrible, but injured QBS, injured olinemen, injured star wide out, makes them better

The Bears are good, give them credit. Cutler can be a great QB when he's not putting on the Rex Grossman face.

Back
Top Bottom