Wow! Talent! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wow! Talent!

Nice highlights!!! this kid can move. I think he would be a great pickup. I have one problem with the guy. Why did the video show more PR/KR highlights than receiving Highlights? Just curious.

I'm convinced. I love his running style. As soon as he has the ball in his hands he hunches over and goes straight for the endzone.

We could move Chambers into the slot where he thrives. Ginn, Booker and Chambers starting with Welker coming in for the four receiver set.

Wow.

Plus, it seems at least from this highlight reel, he doesn't pound his chest after a score. Call me old fashioned, but I like that.

I haven't watched him his whole career, but he doesn't seem like a hotdog type. Am I wrong?

Nice highlights!!! this kid can move. I think he would be a great pickup. I have one problem with the guy. Why did the video show more PR/KR highlights than receiving Highlights? Just curious.

He simply isn't that great a wide receiver. His hands are above average, but not what you'd expect from an "elite" wr. His route running could be more polished as well. The speed is amazing, but if you watch Ohio State games, i think you'll find that Anthony Gonzalez was the better receiver.

I agree that gonzalez will probably be the better reciever at the next level but just getting him for his KR possiblities would be a tremendous upgrade, we all saw what hester has done for the bears this year

no way the fins can afford to take him with the 9th overall pick though, I'd trade down and hope you could land ginn somewhere between 12 and 15

him at #9 is dumb. not a good receiver, just a return man at the moment. 2 or 3 years before he is good reveiver if he makes it to that point. look at the highlights again. how many of those are actual receiving catches? screens and returns yes. catches not so much. not a great route runner at the moment and needs bulk. 2 or 3 years yes good, return man now yes good, late first round yes good, #9 pick in this years draft for us right now bad. will get the bust tag because he is the #9 pick and wont produce like a #9 pick his first year and that label will stick and demoralize him and once its in your head its all over.

ps:whats the first track on this vid, its sick

go fins, draft landry

not sold on him i prefer calvin johnson ,we have bigger needs than a return guy if we are going to pick a reciever we better pick one with good hands
dwayne jarret

the next hester

how many catches does hester have this year?
how big of an impact did he have on the bears offense this year??

I would take hesters 6 or 7 punt/kick returns for touchdowns any day of the week. I also don't remember the last time a phin return man took it to the house.

How many td's did hester have this year on special teams?
How many td's did our leading receiver have this year, 6. And it was clumsy marty booker. this guy fell more times than I can count this year.

We should trade him for 3rd if we can get one out of him.
4th I would even go for.

btw.... there is no way we land calvin johnson. dwayne jarrett maybe. but than we still don't have a return man.
not that a return man is more important than a stud wideout.

i would be happy with ginn or jarrett.

moss would still be good too. but nobody wants to hear that. i guess some people are just okay with our wideouts.
chambers had better produce next year or we need to think about doing something with him as well, problem is if he sux again, he's worth nothing to other teams as well, just like harrington.

There's no doubt that Ginn Jr. would represent a tremendous pickup at #9. Wait till he runs a sub-4.3 at the combine, he's stock might go even higher.

Man did I get flamed for saying Jeremy Bloom would not run sub 4.4 last year..IMHO Ginn will be 4.38-4.45....good thing is we will see....and where were the apologies when I was right about Bloom...????

dude he has no heart, that was displayed in the championship game this year.........................

wrong. he has heart and he wanted to come on the field n play but they didnt exactly know what was wrong with his foot so the team doctors did not clear him to finish playing. if he was cleared to play teh rest of the game , i believe that game would be a different score ... maybe gators would still win but not by that big of a margin

He simply isn't that great a wide receiver. His hands are above average, but not what you'd expect from an "elite" wr. His route running could be more polished as well. The speed is amazing, but if you watch Ohio State games, i think you'll find that Anthony Gonzalez was the better receiver.

yea thats true. i think that in a couple of years he will be a really good receiver because i think now im not 100% sure but i think he played corner in high school so hes not a very polished reciever but he can take it to the house on any play and we need any explosivness we can take lol

I definately think he will run a sub 4.3 forty.
If i remember chad jackson ran a 4.32 and he is nowhere near the same speed that ginn is. Ginn is a track star. I was against picking him this high, but i am quickly changing my mind... how long has it been since we've seen a dolphin wide receiver just flat out burn a guy down the sidelines and have a 4 or 5 steps on him. The offense is seriously lacking that and IMO the only other wide receiver who can do that is calvin johnson whom will be long gone. I think that ginn will be able to contribute no matter what his rookie season if he doesn't explode as a wide receiver right away he can always do big things in the kick return game.

My first three rounds go:
Round 1 - Ted Ginn (maybe it would be possible to trade back and still get him...always an option)i want a linemen but the only one worth it would be joe thomas who will be gone
Round 2 - Aaron Ross CB Texas (All American not seeing him in the first round at all, but a solid player with some speed.) others: Antoine Cason-from arizona if he slips.
Round 3 - Rufus Alexander (good potential for a third rounder probably wont even have to much trouble beating out spragan.)Trent Edwards-big arm... bad team... give him a shot

Back
Top Bottom