wow,the vikings giving a 1,2 and 3 for Jared... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

wow,the vikings giving a 1,2 and 3 for Jared...

ahh yes good ole spielman

Quite.....selling the future for a "now" that will never live up to the price he paid!!!!

"And with the #1 pick in the 2013 draft, the Vikings pick....."

uys,I never said we'd get a 1,2 and 3 for JT....all I said was that if he's worth that much,then we can get a 2 and a 4 which is nowhere near a 1 2 3.

Ozzy rules!!

Because Allen is 26 and not 34?

and makes less i believe?

JT will cost a 2nd OR a 3rd rd pick - NOT a 1,2, and 3!
Allen wants a monster long term contract - he will not only be making as much as JT but will cost a signing bonus of 25+ IMO.

Say what we want about JT but he is a role model player and does alot of positive off the field. Allen is a party animal - one more slip up and he is done!

It's a great feeling knowing we have BP and Ireland and NOT Spielman.

Spieldman is such a dummy, you can get pass rushers in the 2nd n 3rd round if you draft right. Well the trades works on both side. with the williamses clogging the middle he should have a field day.

I really have to wonder...do other the GMs and coaches of other teams snicker when Rick Spielman walks into the room at league meetings??? What a *******!

The same Spielman who drafted Peterson

That was some shrewd drafting sitting there and having him fall right to him. I'm surprised the team that picked before the Vikings didn't call them up to tell Rick that they were taking AP. Cuz, you know, who needs 4th round picks anyway???

oh that means speilman just lost his job at minnesota swinging that deal, if allen does not produce right away

You must love Spielman, I bet Minny fans are screaming right now. Can you believe this guy! Wow!

I think this trade will doom the Vikings. I mean, shoot, they don't have a QB. What are they going to do. They have a strong run game, strong interior D, and perhaps now a pass rush, but they still don't have a passing game. Ferrotte to the rescue I guess.

Back
Top Bottom