Wow Wanstedt talks more **** than TO | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wow Wanstedt talks more **** than TO

As a Pitt Grad and Fin fanatic and cannot possible tell you I loathe that man.
His stupid ^#$^#$^#& comments after losing to OHIO UNIV are so typical.

Nice guy ...yeah, maybe (not so sure, he seems to hire only his buddies from the past...Tony Wise while firing those who might actually disagree with him...Westhoff ) .

TERRIBLE coach and ego-maniac outdone only by Jimma. Every time I watched him run his fingers through his hair on National TV against Notre Dame whilst showing how utterly perplexed he was, I screamed in anguish!:fire: :fire:

No imagination, complete foolhardy obstinance, and over-exorbitant confidence in himself. Just read some of the quotes by players after yesterday's game, and you can tell what he has done.

I was holding my opinion off this board until someone had to mention HIM. :yell:

Whooo.... now I feel better.

What pisses me off is that the columnist up here still poo-poos by saying, "Yeah, he's lost 10 of his last 11 games, but look what he did the past four years! Hell, he had more wins than our beloved Cowher!" Somebody get this guy a glass of "DON'T YOU SEE THE DIMINISHING RETURNS YEAR AFTER YEAR?!!!"

Oh, btw, in that span, Cowher also took his team to the AFC Championship game, something Wanny could only dream about. What a homer. This city and Wanny deserve each other, truly.

Back
Top Bottom