WR Combine on NFL Network Will keep updated. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WR Combine on NFL Network Will keep updated.

I sometimes get sick of the combine because so many people do not work out. But at least sometimes the competative nature kicks in and you see Quinn bench, and then Calvin Johnson run. So that is a good thing, I guess.

4.35 by itself is amazing, the fact that he's 6'5 239 pounds makes it almost unbelievable

Yeah and he looked fluid doing it. Think if he dropped back to 225 or 220 by draft he would be even faster I think. Guy is the "freak" of this years draft. Much Like Vernon Davis was last year. Now that guy still impresses me with what he did last year.

I haven't been able to read much about this year's combine, but something has been bothering me as I've been seeing these times. Is this the same track and conditions that the combine is always timed under?

I'm seeing athletes run much closer to their previously reported times this year, when in the past they would run a bit slower because of how slow the combine conditions were.

P.S. Great thread and thanks for keeping it updated.

I haven't been able to read much about this year's combine, but something has been bothering me as I've been seeing these times. Is this the same track and conditions that the combine is always timed under?

I'm seeing athletes run much closer to their previously reported times this year, when in the past they would run a bit slower because of how slow the combine conditions were.

P.S. Great thread and thanks for keeping it updated.

Well they are running in track shoes, and shorts and T. But are running on the Colts Turf in the RCA Dome. Now that being said obiviously the times are going to be faster than in pads.

Ginn not sure when he will be healthy enough to work out. He may not even work out before the draft. But Commentators talking about because of Devin Hesters success, it may propel him and keep his stock up even if he does not workout

Back
Top Bottom