"WR Days Numbered" | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"WR Days Numbered"

Jimmy James said:
Don't get me wrong -- I'm not opposed to signing another lineman and using St.Clair as a backup just as long as all other positions are solid and it doesn't endanger the team's ability to give the necessary players long term deals. If that doesn't happen, I'm okay with either St.Clair or somebody who beats him out in camp. We don't have to have 5 stud linemen -- we just need two very good ones and three decent ones. I think James is very good, so that means we just need VC or WS to step up.

I am just looking at all of our options that's all. I still think signing another lineman would be a good move.....provided we don't blow our brains out in the process.

Yup. I believe we should take a look at Henri Crockett as well. As I recall, he's played MLB before (with Atlanta). He would be a very good back up to Zach, especially given Moore's slow recovery from foot surgery.

miamirw said:
Yup. I believe we should take a look at Henri Crockett as well. As I recall, he's played MLB before (with Atlanta). He would be a very good back up to Zach, especially given Moore's slow recovery from foot surgery.
If for no other reason than to give us some a veteran backup. With all the talk about the O0line and the D-line and the QB's, some people are forgeting about the LB position.
IMO we are one injury to a starting LB, from being in deep poop. A Henri Crockett type would make me feel much better about the LB situation.

Kenyatta Walker has been a major bust in Tampa Bay. I doubt he could contribute much to this team.

As for Burress, he isn't going to sign with a team where he won't start. There are still teams that really need a WR, mainly Baltimore. He could be traded, but I doubt that we would trade for him.

i think henry crockett would be a good pick up add some depth to our lb core

Back
Top Bottom