☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
this is getting old

we need both defense and receivers and alot of us know this

the lack of playmakers and team speed is so sad in these areas

we have enough needs to go BPA in the draft

if we go WR, S, NT, ILB, OLB or TE @ #12 I will have no problem

I would hope and expect that we draft for defense on the whole

TE at #12? Not so sure about that. But i wouldnt mind any of the others, though would be hesitant with a WR, but wouldnt hate the pick.

TE at #12? Not so sure about that. But i wouldnt mind any of the others, though would be hesitant with a WR, but wouldnt hate the pick.

ah Mel Kiper nation has read all the mock drafts in early Jan and absolutely knows who is going where

I guess we should let Mel Kiper run our draft or Todd "Jake Locker is a top 5 pick" McShay

ah Mel Kiper nation has read all the mock drafts in early Jan and absolutely knows who is going where

I guess we should let Mel Kiper run our draft or Todd "Jake Locker is a top 5 pick" McShay

Did i say that? Just saying, taking a TE at #12 is not the smartest of decisions. Or maybe we should just take a punter. Worked out for the Raiders. :up:

the last thing I want is fans who haven't seen 1 second of coaches tape to make the choice

I wouldn't mind snagging Brain Price (UCLA) or Dan Williams (Tenn.) either. Like you said, ibm, we are in a position to take BPA since we could address so many needs.

Back
Top Bottom