WR that have impressed u this year at the senior bowl....... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WR that have impressed u this year at the senior bowl.......

#1dolphinsfan

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
I just want to know what u guys think about the WRs in this year Senior Bowl who has looked good and who has looked bad i dont really know much about this year WR so any new would Help thanks:fh:

I just want to know what u guys think about the WRs in this year Senior Bowl who has looked good and who has looked bad i dont really know much about this year WR so any new would Help thanks:fh:

I like Eddie Royal.....

Andre Caldwell, Donnie Avery, Royal from VT.

But the guy who has consistently been getting open and catching the passes thrown to him is Jordy Nelson.

Cottam the TE from Tennesse moves well on the run and is a load.

Andre Caldwell, Donnie Avery, Royal from VT.

But the guy who has consistently been getting open and catching the passes thrown to him is Jordy Nelson.

Cottam the TE from Tennesse moves well on the run and is a load.

Agreed on all points....

Now the guys who are hurting themselves are people like Martin Rucker who seems to be playing "penguin shuffle" when he runs rather than running. And Adarius Bowman who is working his way toward the 3rd/4th round. Also the WR from purdue has not been getting the separation necessary, he is gotten the label "quick but not fast".

Now the guys who are hurting themselves are people like Martin Rucker who seems to be playing "penguin shuffle" when he runs rather than running. And Adarius Bowman who is working his way toward the 3rd/4th round. Also the WR from purdue has not been getting the separation necessary, he is gotten the label "quick but not fast".
I really Liked Adarius Bowman coming into the Senior Bowl if he has a bad Combine i would like to get him in the 4th or 5th round

nelson and royal have been good the kid rom applachian state was impressive along with caldwell and the kid from houston avery

From what I've seen, Lavelle Hawkins has very good hands.

Fred Davis is shorter than most would have hoped, but he seems to be an excellent receiver

John Carlson has not been participating, injured.

Eddie Royal and Lavelle Hawkins are smallish types that can run all day and get open. I doubt Miami will be looking for that, though.

Jordy Nelson is more the large type Miami will be looking for at Split End opposite Ginn, a guy that can use his size and separate. Karl Dorrell will have to be reminded of "Easy" Ed McCaffrey when he looks at Jordy...although that might have something to do with the color of his skin.

lavelle hawkins
eddie royal
jordy nelson
adarious bowman is going to plumett though but i don't want a guy that inconsistent.

Andre Caldwell has probably been the most overall impressive thus far, from weigh-ins through the practices, in terms of the range of routes he is able to get open on, and his impressive size and speed.

Jordy's a 6'3" and 215 guy, good for the Split End position. Of course, if Miami got a shot at James Hardy somehow, at the right pick, that would be fantastic.

Back
Top Bottom