WR that have impressed u this year at the senior bowl....... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WR that have impressed u this year at the senior bowl.......

the best WR so far is that hawkins guy from Cal

John Carlson has not been participating, injured.

Eddie Royal and Lavelle Hawkins are smallish types that can run all day and get open. I doubt Miami will be looking for that, though.

Jordy Nelson is more the large type Miami will be looking for at Split End opposite Ginn, a guy that can use his size and separate. Karl Dorrell will have to be reminded of "Easy" Ed McCaffrey when he looks at Jordy...although that might have something to do with the color of his skin.

Hey CK wassup. Nelson has just jumped off the screen at me. Mind you he has beaten DeJuan Tribble so many times it might have something to do with it. Honestly though, Nelson has surprised me, he seems quick in and out of his breaks and his routes are pretty crisp. I honestly had no idea this guy would perform like this.

Hawkins has made some nice plays but my worry is him being strong enough up top to consistently get off the jam. And, can he be physical enough to go over the middle on drag routes etc.

for you guys who r tlkin down on bowmandid u see the last two days of practice he has been the best WR on his team

Brad Cottam
Kellen Davis
Jordy Nelson
Andre Caldwell

:lol: whoops I posted who I was impressed with.

John Carlson isnt injured. He is sick. He got food poisoning and lost 17 lbs in 9 days. As for impressive wrs. THe Hawk is one. He has shown good everything and I think hell be a solid receiver in the league. Nelson is looking good and so is Eddie Royal.

Bowman was looking great coming in but this has really hurt him. One portion of him that makes him great is his downfield blocking and they aren't showing that but I think he will have a good combine and will fall to the second round at most. I like Jordy Nelson, he can get separation and is big and fast, can't get much better.

Bowman was looking great coming in but this has really hurt him. One portion of him that makes him great is his downfield blocking and they aren't showing that but I think he will have a good combine and will fall to the second round at most. I like Jordy Nelson, he can get separation and is big and fast, can't get much better.
yea he did the first two days but he has played good the last 2 days of practice

Did I hear right, that Nelson lit up Aqib Talib in their matchup this past year? Which round is Jordy Nelson projecting to go?

If his history with McCaffrey and his recruitment at UCLA is any indication, Dorrell will seek out taller WR's. Jordy Nelson stood out well. DJ Hall and Marcus Smith gave pedestrian efforts but fit the bill. Adarius Bowman really let me down with his performance though he recovered a bit at the end.

How about a thread on 'which WR's have impressed you during the last 3/4 years rather than in a meaningless all star game'?

Back
Top Bottom