WR topic | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WR topic

twix2500

Active Roster
Reaction score
Sidney Rice, Calvin Johnson, Dwayne Jarrett, Ted Ginn and maybe Marcus Monk and maybe others may all be first round talent With more talent coming into the draft at WR, makes it very unlikely for to draft a receiver in the first round. I see no more than three teams drafting a receiver in the first round meaning just like CB talent will be available at WR after the first. So many of who are a fan of the dolphins getting a receiver its definitely will not be the first round.

dont be too surprised if Ginn or Jarrett stay in school based on all the other guys coming out.

Dewayne Jarrett will run a 4.3 40 at the combine, and after he does we will take him with our first pick.

he is not running any were near a 4.3 i played him in highschool he is probbaly gonna run low 4.5s or high 4.4s which isnt bad for a guy his size

I dont think Monk will be a 1st round pick, but I would love to get him in the later rounds if he declares.

dont be too surprised if Ginn or Jarrett stay in school based on all the other guys coming out.

The only reason Ginn didnt come back into the game the other day was because he was more worried about his draft position if he got hurt, plus I think he is a Sr. so he wont be staying...

Jarrett's stock probably can't get any higher than it is right now, so I dont think he is staying in school either.

Jarrett is a top 10 pick... Ginn probably mid to late 1st round.

The only reason Ginn didnt come back into the game the other day was because he was more worried about his draft position if he got hurt, plus I think he is a Sr. so he wont be staying...

Where is you source on this? Otherwise is just BS. Also Ginn is a JR.

Jarrett's stock probably can't get any higher than it is right now, so I dont think he is staying in school either.

Jarrett is a top 10 pick... Ginn probably mid to late 1st round.

But he did get hurt...celebrating. Ginn's draft position would not have changed much if he had went back into the game. If anything it would have helped if he had a good game. Everyone already knows about his speed and return abilities.

But he did get hurt...celebrating. Ginn's draft position would not have changed much if he had went back into the game. If anything it would have helped if he had a good game. Everyone already knows about his speed and return abilities.
It would of because he could of possibly hurt his ankle more

9 teams in the 1st round need wrs.

Cleveland,TB,Minny,Atlanta,Miami,SF,Pitt,Jacksonville and Tennessee.

I really think that the WR pool is shallower then it looks...Not unless u want a WR corp like the Jags or the Titans or Miami or Atlantas.

9 teams in the 1st round need wrs.

Cleveland,TB,Minny,Atlanta,Miami,SF,Pitt,Jacksonville and Tennessee.

I really think that the WR pool is shallower then it looks...Not unless u want a WR corp like the Jags or the Titans or Miami or Atlantas.
Pittsburgh and Jacksonville won't take a WR in the 1st. If Brian Brohm declares, Atlanta might try to trade with us or someone higher to acquire him. Cleveland and Tampa Bay has bigger needs than WR.

I want to see Ginn in the combine. You will see him run the 40 in about 4.28 this guy can fly and he is what we need. Some real spead. He touched the ball once in the BCS game and scored. Who knows how many times he would have scored if he didn't get hurt. Lets draft him.

Back
Top Bottom