WR Trade | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WR Trade

Nature Boy

Boys Keep Swinging
Reaction score
We've been talking about trading for Freeman and Mccardel, but the only official things i've heard are us looking at Freeman and Mc*Shyt. I'd rather have Keenan, but have any of you heard any kind of reports on us being interested?

we'll probably sign freeman by the end of the week and wait and see with mcardell...keenan definetly the better of the two but beggars cant be choosers

keenan wants the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ so i would like it if they didnt bother

can't we give him the $$$$$$ for one year. Better to have it working for us than wasted as money under the cap and not used.

I'm not saying break the bank or go over the cap, but we've got something like 6 million including the Ricky money (what we would have paid Ricky this year). Taking 3 million out for potential injury covers, we still have enough to entice McCardell for one year.

You have to do it. Stopping teams from double covering Chambers is reason enough to sign the guy.

I like McCardell, but he wants absurd money. He's never going to get that contract that he wants. He wants to be paid in the top 5 WR range. If we traded for him, he would be our number 2 and making around Harrison, Moss, and Owens money. I would like him, but I dont think it'd be wise to overpay him when he's 34.

Kistner10 said:
I like McCardell, but he wants absurd money. He's never going to get that contract that he wants. He wants to be paid in the top 5 WR range. If we traded for him, he would be our number 2 and making around Harrison, Moss, and Owens money. I would like him, but I dont think it'd be wise to overpay him when he's 34.
Agreed. Nice post.

Everyones talking about how much money hed cost, but tht isnt even the biggest problem. Its also a matter of what wed have to trade for him. Id rather keep our 3rd or w/e as upposed to using it on a one year guy....and y bother, if he comes here hell look great then just break his neck opening day:rolleyes: .

FinFan24, sometimes I feel like no matter what this team does under Wannstedt it's going to blow up in our faces. As of now this team is almost what we had last year minus Ricky.

Back
Top Bottom