Wright and Coker just suck. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wright and Coker just suck.

Section126

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Simple as that.

Nothing more elegant...nothing to break down...

They both suck.

Wright had Jones WIDE OPEN on 3rd and goal to go up 14-3 and basically ICE THE GAME. He missed him. He ran with it...Result= FG.

Coker couldn't managed the game worst. He is in charge of having his offensive coaches manage the matchups and work to find the miss matches. Legget couldn't be covered. Maybe? You work him deep?

They must fire Coker as soon as possible and Wright can't get out of here fast enough to make me happy.

At least we have competent people in charge of our FAV team...right? (Fins)

Im fine with Wright he isnt that bad

Coker on the other hand needs to be gone, or removed......

Not that I care, but there's a college football forum. More people will be discussing this over there.

All I can say is I'm glad I'm not Curtis Stephenson right now...he's gotta sit on the radio and deal with everyone who wants to fire Coker.

RWhitney014 said:
Not that I care, but there's a college football forum. More people will be discussing this over there.

All I can say is I'm glad I'm not Curtis Stephenson right now...he's gotta sit on the radio and deal with everyone who wants to fire Coker.

I apologize. I have been here for years..and I forgot we had a Fire Coker Forum...sorry..I mean a college football forum.

Mods?

Move this puppy? My apology.

Section126 said:
I apologize. I have been here for years..and I forgot we had a Fire Coker Forum...sorry..I mean a college football forum.

Mods?

Move this puppy? My apology.

:sidelol:

i was there, kyle wright got scared like a little girl. He fumbled the ball like three times and wasnt thinking right. he got scared and it affected his game. thats one thing i respect about brock berlin, he never got rattled. he was a man, i remember when he threw a pick and tackled the defensive player even though he got trucked. Kyle wright is a little girl who lets things get to him

23Ronnie23 said:
i was there, kyle wright got scared like a little girl. He fumbled the ball like three times and wasnt thinking right. he got scared and it affected his game. thats one thing i respect about brock berlin, he never got rattled. he was a man, i remember when he threw a pick and tackled the defensive player even though he got trucked. Kyle wright is a little girl who lets things get to him

he fumbled 3 times? i dont remember those.....

23Ronnie23 said:

In the kids defense, he had completely (and I mean COMPLETELY) unblocked DL and LB's flying in with clear shots at him. The guy didn't have time to even get out of his drop back to set his feet on many plays.

Coker just sucks, there's nothing more I can say about him that hasn't been said.

Wright is an average QB. He has all the physical tools to be elite, but he lacks the cold bloodedness that the true great ones like Dorsey had. If you put Dorsey's head and heart in Kyle's body, I think you would have one of the best QB's of all time.

Caps said:
Coker just sucks, there's nothing more I can say about him that hasn't been said.

Wright is an average QB. He has all the physical tools to be elite, but he lacks the cold bloodedness that the true great ones like Dorsey had. If you put Dorsey's head and heart in Kyle's body, I think you would have one of the best QB's of all time.

Or Frankenstein

One thing I miss about Brock Berlin is that he had fire, ESPECIALLY when his back is against the wall. He has led UM to MULTIPLE comebacks. If Brock was the QB, the LSU game wouldn't have been a blowout (not necessarily a UM win though). Kyle Wright may have more tools and more smarts than Berlin, but Berlin had the intangibles.

Of course, Neither compare to Ken Dorsey.

Dolphin1184 said:
One thing I miss about Brock Berlin is that he had fire, ESPECIALLY when his back is against the wall. He has led UM to MULTIPLE comebacks. If Brock was the QB, the LSU game wouldn't have been a blowout (not necessarily a UM win though). Kyle Wright may have more tools and more smarts than Berlin, but Berlin had the intangibles.

Of course, Neither compare to Ken Dorsey.

Which is funny because they both have way more physical skill

Back
Top Bottom