WR's Jacoby Ford, Preston Parker & FS Major Wright to visit Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WR's Jacoby Ford, Preston Parker & FS Major Wright to visit Dolphins

FinAtic8480

Active Roster
Reaction score
South Florida products Jacoby Ford of West Palm Beach and Major Wright of Fort Lauderdale are among a group of players who will work out for the Dolphins in the next 7-10 days.
Tony Villani, who runs XPE Sports in Delray Beach, said Ford, Wright and former Florida State wide receiver Preston Parker will be training with him next week to prepare for the upcoming workout at the Dolphins’ training facility in Davie.

http://blogs.palmbeachpost.com/thed...coby-ford-major-wright-prepping-for-workouts/

I really like J. Ford although not in the third.

Jacoby Ford has some crazy speed but I would probably wait until the 4th round to give him a look. If we go with a little Wide Receiver I hope we take Dexter McCluster. We may not have a shot at a quality big wide receiver if we pass on Dez Bryant.

I'm all for M. Wright in the 3rd on. Not so sure about any earlier than that.

Parker seems redundant. I think if you draft him, you're hoping he turns out to be as good as Bess.

As a Gator fan, I never liked Major Wright's coverage skills all that much. Not for a FS especially.

Back
Top Bottom