• draft an old fart FA for veteran presence

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • keep what we got. were solid with Ginn,Bess,Cam

Votes: 9 12.0%

• Total voters

Phinfan31

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
So what do we do? This is assuming there is no way that Crabtree falls to us...beyond him I think you can debate any of the WR's being taken next. They're all so close and every mock has them going in different places. I love Nicks for his YAC and hands...but I really like DHB and Harvin too. Would Harvin really be better for the wildcat? Im just not that impressed with his highlights

Heyward-Bay. He's big, and the fastest at the combine. If he somehow falls to us, we can't pass on him. Before the combine workouts, he would have been ours no problem, but now he's probably not going to fall to us. The Jets are probably gonna snag him.

Although I voted for Heyward, I think we'll pick up Nicks. I'll be satisfied no matter what.

Based on NFL WR Derrick Mason's view of what it takes to be an elite WR in the NFL (see my post) I voted for Robiskie but I'll make my true pick after the Pro Day of the top 10 WRs!!

Hakeem Nicks, definately.

We already have "fast" in Ginn Jr. We need "polished". He's a player in the mold of Anquon Boldin. I wouldn't be surprised if we draft another big WR on the second day of the draft.

you need another option Ramses Barden in the 4th would be nice...

We need a big WR that can go up and get the ball, a possession type WR. ( everything wilford was suppose to be )

If we do go WR in the first, which I don't see happening, then maybe a Nicks, or Britt.

Barden.

Absolutely. Put me down for Barden. Put Tuna down for Barden too.

Barden fits the bill, we just need the big possession/redzone guy..... Ginn, Cam, and Bess will all make plays for us..... This is the best option IMO.... We need to put a priority on CB, DT, LB in the draft...

I said Nicks, but Barden is the one I really want. Nicks would be great still. I also wouldn't mind using a late rounder on Patrick Turner from USC.

Back
Top Bottom