Votes: 6 8.0%
  • Kenny Britt

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • draft an old fart FA for veteran presence

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • keep what we got. were solid with Ginn,Bess,Cam

Votes: 9 12.0%

• Total voters
Miami has speed (Ginn). Miami has a chain mover (Camarillo). Miami has a guy for the slot (Bess). Finally, Miami has size (London). What Miami doesn't have is that well rounded WR that can do it all. Hakeem Nicks would be that "all around" guy.

Miami has speed (Ginn). Miami has a chain mover (Camarillo). Miami has a guy for the slot (Bess). Finally, Miami has size (London). What Miami doesn't have is that well rounded WR that can do it all. Hakeem Nicks would be that "all around" guy.

One other thing Miami doesn't have. A decent CB for the other side. A WR in round 1 is a luxary we can't afford at this point.

If we take a WR in the 1st, it has to be Nicks.....if we wait until the 2nd, I think it will either be Robiskie, or Kenny Britt.

So now I wonder...is Hakeem Nicks the outstanding favorite because we think hes the most likely to be available at our position? or is it because of his talent? im beginning to think that right before the draft his stock will shoot up and he'll be the 2nd-3rd WR taken....

hope we get him

what if we got nicks in the 1st, and Barden in the third...
We'd have Ginn/Nicks/Bess/Camarillo/Barden...
I'd hate to see london go, but i dont think he's the answer for our 6'4+ WR needs..

i do love our WR corp now, and if we didn't take a WR till round 5, i wouldnt be that upset...

you need another option Ramses Barden in the 4th would be nice...
Ramses Barden will not be a Dolphin unless he's available in the 7th round.

Think about it. The Dolphins already have 1 tall bust receiver in Wilford and another tall WR in London who makes just as good if not greater acrobatic catches in PRACTICE as Barden plus he stars on special team.

The Dolphins will give London 1 more year to prove he can do on game day what he does in practice.

No way the dolphins pick a WR with their first 3 picks. They will focus on defensive needs, like CB, LB and NT if they pick a WR it will be in the later rounds. Maybe best option is to see who is still on the trading blocks after the draft. Who knows maybe Wilford will wake up and have the season he was supose to have last year. Stranger things have happened. London showed flashes of potentinal as well maybe this year he breaks out?

There are only two receivers that I view as can't miss guys that we should consider drafting with a 1st round pick. 1) Is Michael Crabtree, but he will be loooong gone before we select at 25. 2) Is Hakeem Nicks...he is a fantastic receiver. If he is there at 25 he will be too good to pass up.

Don't forget we also have Anthony Fasano, David Martin, Ronnie Brown, Ricky Williams, and Patrick Cobbs as receivers. We have plenty of people who can catch the ball. We don't need another 1st day pick WR to develop. We run a lot of 2 TE sets, sometimes with 2 RB's, leaving only 1 or 2 wideouts on the field. Why add another WR?

Back
Top Bottom