WTF is up with Draft sig's? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WTF is up with Draft sig's?

spiral

Starter
Reaction score
Seriously. This has been spreading like a disease for no good reason. Why in the hell do people on this (and other) boards feel the need to to include a list of players they feel the Dolphins will supposedly select round by round. As if they are providing some authentic draft guidance. If you want to have fun though and imagine who you think that the team is going to target during April's draft, fine. Just don't make it mandatory for the rest of us to have to scroll through that crap.

By the way:

Monday: Tacos
Tuesday: Pizza
Wednesday: Lasagna
Thursday: Lasagna II
Friday: Chicken and something

That's my projected dinner for the week leading up to the draft.

Its more like a wishlist for some and just an educated guess (for braggin rights) for others....

I think you can remove signatures in the control panel. With the time and effort some of these people put into the whole draft process they need some outlet to display their vast knowledge. It may seem absurd and a waste of a life to the rest of us but I suppose everyone has their hobby.

Who care what people put as there sig if you don't like it don't read them it is just people wishing Miami signs or drafts the players

what's up with the guys who start threads to whine about people with sigs ?....lol

Cool story bro.

img-1.cgi

Back
Top Bottom