WTF Journalism and Media | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WTF Journalism and Media

LOL. BSPN and SoapOperaCenter. I've stopped watching the networks all together unless they are showing a game. There are so many better places to get actual football news these days.

LOL. BSPN and SoapOperaCenter. I've stopped watching the networks all together unless they are showing a game. There are so many better places to get actual football news these days.

totally agree.... its just frustrating when I do go there to try to find some extra info or whatever. UGH... i dont even watch ESPN as much on tv anymore, where I used to watch it religiously!!!

totally agree.... its just frustrating when I do go there to try to find some extra info or whatever. UGH... i dont even watch ESPN as much on tv anymore, where I used to watch it religiously!!!

Concur w/ both. Espn is pretty good for baseball & college football. Otherwise, its a steaming pile of farm fresh grade A Bovine Scat.

Because it's Tuesday and the only other thing to talk about is baseb...:sleep:

ESPN is nothing more than a liberal, click driven tabloid these days. I stopped considering them a worthy sports news outlet years ago. Just move along from ESPN if you're looking for anything of actual substance when it comes to sports writing.

With Fox Sports and NBC's new sports channel invading on ESPN's viewership, I imagine they are trying to pull in a lot of viewers that aren't typical sports fans, to try and compensate for their losses. ESPN seems to model themselves around TMZ sports these days and I see ESPN has also amped their wrestling coverage w/ WWE and I am sure that has a lot to do with the new competitors also. They basically don't care about their loyal customers anymore, they are trying to attract a different crowd, Nascar is going through a similar phase. Sports fans that are interested in quality content are going to venture off to other channels while those that like the "entertainment" content will lap up ESPN's nonsense.

This:

Nate Dunlevy ‏@NateDunlevy 14m14 minutes ago
Don't allow my son to watch NFL pregame shows. Feel lack of logic and critical thinking displayed are a danger to his intellect. Seriously.

This:

Nate Dunlevy ‏@NateDunlevy 14m14 minutes ago
Don't allow my son to watch NFL pregame shows. Feel lack of logic and critical thinking displayed are a danger to his intellect. Seriously.

wow, so true.... i stopped watching all the pregame shows myself, and just got to the restaurant/bar early to set up the table and TVs for us all on NFL Sunday!!!

---------- Post added at 08:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 AM ----------

more examples of ESPN fine fine articles and reporting.... NFL contract disputes of Ragnar the Minnesota Vikings mascot, why he hasnt been at the first home game yet... he is asking for too much and cashing himself out of a job??? Who the F cares.... and they got more than one article going on this too...

ragnar-1.jpg

ESPN is nothing more than a liberal, click driven tabloid these days. I stopped considering them a worthy sports news outlet years ago. Just move along from ESPN if you're looking for anything of actual substance when it comes to sports writing.

so true.... i was complaining during the NFL Combine, when they stopped showing field drills on intriguing players, and discussions on them, and good information etc.... but went to that random chick reporter who stood by a computer screen talking about tweets, pictures on instagram and like bullcrap clothing, or I dont even know... AWFUL

Back
Top Bottom