wtf seahawks lol | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

wtf seahawks lol

Coach_Rob

Club Member
Reaction score
bruce irvin in the top 20 wow. the guy is a stud rusher, but thats all he is a situational pass rusher. i was hoping for him in the third.

Much better options on the board for them. This is a head scratcher.

This was a retarded pick. I see why Carroll got fired from the Jets and Patriots, he reached for a third round tackle last year and now he reaches for 2nd round Linebacker in early half of the draft. Smh glad we're not them.

I thought he could have been a target of ours in the 2nd or 3rd round. 1st? Wow.

i really wanted him in the third. i thought 2nd round was bit high, but damn. irvin is a hell of a rusher tho

Then, at least, 7 teams are mindnumbingly clueless. Were they afraid the jest would take him??

I agree. The guy will be lucky to be able to play 15 snaps a game. He's small, gets KILLED in the run game (taken out on many rush down in College....that's college!) and gets swallowed up by tackles once they get their hands on him. He's a one trick pony, a nice development project but NOT a top 15 pick. This is exactly why Carroll is a great college coach and terrible NFL coach....this stuff and these types of guys always work in college but barely pan out in the NFL. Irvin could be the exception to the rule, but i don't see it yet.

Back
Top Bottom