wtf? Toledo?

Danny

Finheaven VIP
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I don't like this pick at all...we need a DT and OLB

Ozzy rules!!

huge project... converted tight end last year who missed five games with a bad back?

WTF is right, lol. I guess our OL isn't as solid as we thought and some depth is what we need there. Even though we needed and OLB or DT or QB, somehow this is the best pick. While I don't like the pick, I'm hope it will turn out to be alright.

Heard a analyst (didnt get his name) on Fox Sports Radio, discussing this pick. Said he likes this pick, best football is ahead of him, wouldnt be surprising to see him as a Pro-Bowl caliber player in 3 years.
If Saban, Mueller and probably Houck like him, I dont see a reason not too.

Souunds like the Raw type that Houck likes so he can mold him. Big size and are asking him to bulk up more? whew! I hope they intend him for guard cus we have so many tackles now its not funny. I think Carey moves to Guard at some point if not Toledo.

Holy Toledo !!! Would could have had Max Jean Giles. :rolleyes:

Roman529 said:
Holy Toledo !!! Would could have had Max Jean Giles. :rolleyes:

MJG was the 2nd pcik of the 4th round. Thus we couldn't have had him.

I don't like the pick, but the upside is huge.

Boomer said:
I don't like the pick, but the upside is huge.
Simon, I'd have gone for Scott or Rob Simms if I wanted to go o-line at 114...how about you?

Ozzy rules!!

My issue over Toledo is the injuries and the need of a NT. But the upside potential is massive and I'd MUCH rather him than Scott who is awful.

Back
Top Bottom