WTF was the medical staff thinking? (WADE) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WTF was the medical staff thinking? (WADE)

Ferretsquig said:
How bout pistons in 6? :)

Pistons in 6 is alot closer than heat in 5, if you recall I wrote the series would be a long one and 5 games is not a long one, he thought this all-time great Heat juggernaut would steamroll the defending Champs.

nyjunc said:
Pistons in 6 is alot closer than heat in 5, if you recall I wrote the series would be a long one and 5 games is not a long one, he thought this all-time great Heat juggernaut would steamroll the defending Champs.

Look at the predictions again.....and stop being selective.

BTW...look at the primer thread.....ALL my predictions are there....and boy if I didn't nail a bunch of them.....

In fact...all I need is for Haslem to outplay Rasheed tonight and I would have gone perfect in my predictions.

Look at the predictions again.....and stop being selective.

You only get 1 prediction and you said Heat in 5. I can't give you credit for also saying it could go 6(which you were still wrong anyway).

nyjunc said:
You only get 1 prediction and you said Heat in 5. I can't give you credit for also saying it could go 6(which you were still wrong anyway).

Tell me the truth.....you have seen 6 games so far in the series....The HEAT is playing with a 75% SHAQ...Damon Jones on one foot...Haslem with a broken finger....and Wade sitting out one game......do you want to revisit your statement on who was the better team going in?

Section126 said:
Tell me the truth.....you have seen 6 games so far in the series....The HEAT is playing with a 75% SHAQ...Damon Jones on one foot...Haslem with a broken finger....and Wade sitting out one game......do you want to revisit your statement on who was the better team going in?

Injuries are part of the game. Damon Jones and haslem are fine, the key injuries are Shaq and Wade. If Shaq was healthy that would have taken away from Wade a bit, I think the injury that hurt worst was Wade. If he was healthy I think you would have won in 7 whereas coming in I thought Det in 6 but he's not and it's going to be very tough for Miami to win tonight. Home court is not a huge deal b/c you don't have a great crowd so the noise factor is minimized.

I told you before the Series that it would be a close one, I never said Dewtroit was head and shoulders above the Heat. I said it would be a 6 or 7 game series(but my official predicition was 6 so I stick by that) and I said I thought Miami had a very good shot. Where you went wrong was saying Detroit had no shot which was lauaghable. detroit thrives on pressure games and they like to back themselves into a corner so even if Miami was healthy I think it was a 7 game series anyway. Anything can happen tonight, I wish you guys luck. It should be a great game, we'll see what happens.

nyjunc said:
Damon Jones and haslem are fine, the key injuries are Shaq and Wade. If Shaq was healthy that would have taken away from Wade a bit, I think the injury that hurt worst was Wade. If he was healthy I think you would have won in 7 whereas coming in I thought Det in 6 but he's not and it's going to be very tough for Miami to win tonight. Home court is not a huge deal b/c you don't have a great crowd so the noise factor is minimized.

Damon Jones has a bruised heel....Haslem has a broken finger.....(Damon) hasn't been able to practice and started practicing in this series after game 3......

How can a healthy SHAQ take away from Wade...he would enhance him. :confused:

Tough for us to win tonight? I can't believe you continue to underestimate this team....are they going to have to sweep SA and beat them by 40 points in each game for you to finally give this team some credit?

Home court not a big deal? Have you even set foot in the AA Arena? How can you make such statements?

Damon Jones has a bruised heel....Haslem has a broken finger.....(Damon) hasn't been able to practice and started practicing in this series after game 3......

Just excuses. You guys were saying Miami could win w/ or w/o Shaq so a slowed down Damon Jones or haslem is not a big deal.

How can a healthy SHAQ take away from Wade...he would enhance him

Wade is the one who has killed Det, less opportunities would mean he'd be less effective. Shaq would have done more but also would have been at the line more.

Tough for us to win tonight? I can't believe you continue to underestimate this team....are they going to have to sweep SA and beat them by 40 points in each game for you to finally give this team some credit?

You don't think it will be tough? I never said Miami can't win, they have a good shot but so does Detroit and w/ wade at less than 100% I favor Detroit.

Home court not a big deal? Have you even set foot in the AA Arena? How can you make such statements?

It has all the atmosphere of a July Marlins game or a Nets game. The place is dead, yeah it's packed now that Shaq is there but it's not lively, Detroit was MUCH, MUCH louder. It would have been more difficult for Miami to win a Game 7 at Det than Det to win a Game 7 at Miami.

nyjunc said:
Just excuses. You guys were saying Miami could win w/ or w/o Shaq so a slowed down Damon Jones or haslem is not a big deal.

Not me....I actually though we needed more out of SHAQ to win the series easily....I thought he would be at 100%...I was wrong...

Wade is the one who has killed Det, less opportunities would mean he'd be less effective. Shaq would have done more but also would have been at the line more.

Just think of it....SHAQ has slowed down in the second half of EVRY game in this series....SHAQ at 100% would have not slowed down in game 1 or 4...thus series might have been over already.

You don't think it will be tough? I never said Miami can't win, they have a good shot but so does Detroit and w/ wade at less than 100% I favor Detroit.

Again....I have said it about a thousand times already....you are obviously somebody that never has seen this team play...and for that matter WADE play.....WADE always bounces back from injury and a bad game...the same way....with Jordan impersonations...He will again...

It has all the atmosphere of a July Marlins game or a Nets game. The place is dead, yeah it's packed now that Shaq is there but it's not lively, Detroit was MUCH, MUCH louder. It would have been more difficult for Miami to win a Game 7 at Det than Det to win a Game 7 at Miami.

HOW CAN YOU MAKE THAT STATEMENT? Were you at the palace? at the AA Arena? NO...so how would you know?

HOW CAN YOU MAKE THAT STATEMENT? Were you at the palace? at the AA Arena? NO...so how would you know?

It's easy to tell from TV. It's not a great atmosphere, I have been shocked to be honest w/ you. For NJ and Wash they were foregone conclusions so I could see folks not going nuts but this is a big time series and it has suprised me how laid back they are.

nyjunc said:
It's easy to tell from TV. It's not a great atmosphere, I have been shocked to be honest w/ you. For NJ and Wash they were foregone conclusions so I could see folks not going nuts but this is a big time series and it has suprised me how laid back they are.

You are basing your opinion on watching TV? :lol:

I can make the same statement about the PALACE...it would also make me ignorant since I was not there.

Section126 said:
You are basing your opinion on watching TV? :lol:

I can make the same statement about the PALACE...it would also make me ignorant since I was not there.

You don't have to be there, you can definitely tell from TV.

Who the hell could get excited about a game 2 against Washington or New JErsey? Teams the heat steamrolled without Shaq...please...

You think the United Center was electric when the Bulls would destroy the Hawks in the playoffs? Nah

When the games are of monstrous proportions and have the magnitude of a game 7...the AAA is as wild as any arena in the country. You'll see tonight.

NYJUNC you should know that the Miami Arena was pretty wild when the Heat-Knicks would go at it...come on...

EDIT: my bro was trying to get tickets and they were sold out in 10 minutes

TerryTate said:
Who the hell could get excited about a game 2 against Washington or New JErsey? Teams the heat steamrolled without Shaq...please...

You think the United Center was electric when the Bulls would destroy the Hawks in the playoffs? Nah

When the games are of monstrous proportions and have that much magnitude...the AAA is as wild as any arena in the country. You'll see tonight.

EDIT: my bro was trying to get tickets and they were sold out in 10 minutes

i said it was ok not to be electric for NJ &B wash but I have been surprised that it hasn't been crazy in the conf Finals.

Another point is that detroit's style of basketball would take almost any arena out of rhythm if the pistons are executing...

Back
Top Bottom