Reaction score
wut wuld u think if the miami dolphins drafted:

-> vernon golston(OLB) with the 1st pick
-> gosder cherildus(OT) with one of the 2nd round picks
-> red bryant(DT) with the other 2nd round pick
-> shawn crable(OLB) with the 3rd round pick
-> josh johnson with(QB) the 4th round pick

WUT DO U GUYS THINK???

(im praying that parcells looks into josh johnson..... i think he is a playmaker with the potential to b an allstar..... he jus needs some time to develop w/ sporano & our QB coach):up:

Not addressing one of our most pressing needs, Cornerback. Also, we have a QB named John Beck. Remember him? Our second round draft pick from last year?

not bad. want CB with one of the second round picks. want bell with 3rd or 4th rd pick. other than that - good.

Not addressing one of our most pressing needs, Cornerback. Also, we have a QB named John Beck. Remember him? Our second round draft pick from last year?

i dont think that we r done iN free-agency so i think that the CB position can be adressed there....

.... & John Beck has not proven that he has what it takes.... so just in case he doesnt work out, we will have Josh Johnson there ready to come in & make an impact for us

i'd rather go:
jake long
Quenton Groves DE (would play OLB) very versatile.
Best CB Avail.
Jonathan Goff ILB
Best TE

just something i thought up out of my head just now....i bet if i thought a little better i could come up with something even better, but we should go after a OT, CB EARLY. probably a ILB too. I think a WR, TE, DE/DT maybe guard are all possibilities around the 3-4 rounds. look for some depth at LB and DB with the late picks.

i dont think that we r done iN free-agency so i think that the CB position can be adressed there....

.... & John Beck has not proven that he has what it takes.... so just in case he doesnt work out, we will have Josh Johnson there ready to come in & make an impact for us

Name 1 good FA CB that we could pick up....i dont see any good ones being cut any time soon. i think we will draft one high. and i do like josh johnson too but not at the 4th round. better players in a much worse needs.

I understand thats your opinion and I respect that. But I think we are done in FA with Cb's. As for Beck, he has a couple of games under his belt as a rookie and had no talent around him. What makes you think Josh Johnson will be an impact for us when he hasn't proven anything either?

Sorry I have to run. Ill be on later though.

How do you know that Josh Johnson has what it takes? If you feel that Josh is ready to come in and make an impact he will not last until the 4th rd....

I understand thats your opinion and I respect that. But I think we are done in FA with Cb's. As for Beck, he has a couple of games under his belt as a rookie and had no talent around him. What makes you think Josh Johnson will be an impact for us when he hasn't proven anything either?

Sorry I have to run. Ill be on later though.

OK but im only saying that we have him there already developed just in case John Beck does not pan out (this way we wont have to start from scratch & draft a new QB)

..... & the only reason i think Josh Johnson is going to make an impact is because he threw 43 TD's & 1int (i think thats the right # of TD's) & i watched him in the east-west shrine game & it seemed live he put a spark into his team

How do you know that Josh Johnson has what it takes? If you feel that Josh is ready to come in and make an impact he will not last until the 4th rd....

he has the physical skills & he had a great college career.... he only going to last untill the 4th round because he played for a small school (San Diego St.)

Name 1 good FA CB that we could pick up....i dont see any good ones being cut any time soon. i think we will draft one high. and i do like josh johnson too but not at the 4th round. better players in a much worse needs.

Fabian Washington :up:

Very good chance he becomes available with the Raiders finishing the trade with Atlanta

OK but im only saying that we have him there already developed just in case John Beck does not pan out (this way we wont have to start from scratch & draft a new QB)

..... & the only reason i think Josh Johnson is going to make an impact is because he threw 43 TD's & 1int (i think thats the right # of TD's) & i watched him in the east-west shrine game & it seemed live he put a spark into his team

Don't you think that Beck would be more developed than Johnson because he played last year and knows the speeds of the game where Johnson hasn't (speaking as if he is on the team) taken one snap. If you dont think Beck will be developed, then you can start McCown. What other reason did we get McCown?

I understand your a fan of Johnson and you have high hopes for him but you can not base his professional career off of his college career. If you were able to do that, we wouldn't have all these busts like Leaf and Couch.

Fabian Washington :up:

Very good chance he becomes available with the Raiders finishing the trade with Atlanta

Hes on the trading block. You think he would be cut instead of Raiders getting at least a 6th rounder back from someone (I say 6th round because they gave up that and a second for DHall)?

i think Chris Long is alot better then Vernon Gholston and we need to take a CB in the Second

#1:Chris Long
#2: Best OT
#2b: Best CB
#3: Best TE

Don't you think that Beck would be more developed than Johnson because he played last year and knows the speeds of the game where Johnson hasn't (speaking as if he is on the team) taken one snap. If you dont think Beck will be developed, then you can start McCown. What other reason did we get McCown?

I understand your a fan of Johnson and you have high hopes for him but you can not base his professional career off of his college career. If you were able to do that, we wouldn't have all these busts like Leaf and Couch.

i wuz just saying he can b there if john beck doesnt pan out..... & josh mccown is a good back-up at best

Back
Top Bottom