Wut Do U Think About This Idea??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wut Do U Think About This Idea???

Theres only one problem Vernon Gholston will not be the first pick it will be either Chris Long or Jake Long

Theres only one problem Vernon Gholston will not be the first pick it will be either Chris Long or Jake Long

Aint that the truth brotha and im happy with either one! Just wondering if they would make him a DE or OLB.. Id say OLB :winkwink:

I see Red Bryant only benched 20 reps at the combine. was he injured or something? a 6-4 315lb defensive tackle should do a lot more than that. if I remember correctly, Brady Quinn put up 24 reps last year.

wut wuld u think if the miami dolphins drafted:

-> vernon golston(OLB) with the 1st pick
-> gosder cherildus(OT) with one of the 2nd round picks
-> red bryant(DT) with the other 2nd round pick
-> shawn crable(OLB) with the 3rd round pick
-> josh johnson with(QB) the 4th round pick

WUT DO U GUYS THINK???

(im praying that parcells looks into josh johnson..... i think he is a playmaker with the potential to b an allstar..... he jus needs some time to develop w/ sporano & our QB coach):up:

No, that is not going to happen. The NFL Draft is about current and future potential; therefore, versatility is a prime differentiator. I doubt any NFL scout or GM believes Gholston is more talented than Chris Long, but I am willing to stipulate that within this discussion only. The versatility displayed by Chris Long is significantly better than Gholston's versatility. That alone ensures that Chris Long will be drafted before Gholston.

What about this

#1 Jake Long OT Mich
#32 Carl Nicks OT Nebraska
#57 Curtis Lofton LB Oklahoma or Flacco/Henne
#64 Justin King CB Penn St
#96 Campbell DE Mia or Carlson TE Notre Dame
#186 Antwaun Molden CB Eastern Kentucky
#190 Kevin Robinson WR Utah ST

With our later picks I seen them as # 205,210 and 254 if this is so I checked out 15 diff mock draft in forums and they had us taking these players or they were still on the board

#205 Adarius Bowman WR OKL St
#210 Colt Brennen
#254 Barnidge TE Louisville
I dont think they will fall here maybe Brennen and Bowman maybe cause his combine was terrible and people wonder about his attitude but the top 7 picks are who I think we should get and we could

Back
Top Bottom