X Lee opts out of the NFL draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

X Lee opts out of the NFL draft

There is clarification from the website administrator.

Xavier Lee has indeed applied for the NFL draft, contrary to information supplied to the Tallahassee Democrat earlier today by an FSU administrator.

This website is run by my local newspaper, ugh playing the blame game.

Is this kid (Lee) stupid or what?

He has aligned himself with the Reggie Bush Agent and Steve DeBerg as his QB coach till the combine and Pro Day. I grew up with the kid, real big arm, and big time speed from a QB. He has all the physical tools to get somewhat of a look in the later rounds, but will likely be a UDFA. Should have went to Auburn, Texas or OSU when he had the chance.

Ive watched him a few times. He impressed me, hes a career backup, but he impressed me.

He's not going to make it in the NFL.

He should have gone back and played tight end at FSU. He would have had a shot at making a roster.

Eh it is degrading after the hand he was dealt this season especially with Jimbo coming in and saying he was going to help coach him up. To be the number 1 Dual Threat QB in the country 4 years ago to be reduced to, "we'll keep you on the roster if you make it as a TE." It would have been smarter for him to go back or even look to go D-1AA a year ago when the writing was on the wall.

He didn't want to put fourth an effort to be a solid QB. He was to busy living up the college life and worring about his rock star status. He has all the talent but lacks the heart.

Back
Top Bottom