Yet another leaked logo? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Yet another leaked logo?

I like what they tried to do here. Make it into a D shape Dolphin but the logo and dolphin are off. Hopefully it's just a draft. Looks like a catfish. The other fin looks like a catfish whisker lmao.

Another... smaller, downward facing tail and fins, plus an eye...

These look better on the helmet...
clear.gif

dolphins4_zps0891d5e9-1.jpg

The shape of the logo almost reminds me of the old bucs helment...I will pass on this one.

Had no idea if the image was leaked or fan-created, thus the question mark at the end of the thread title. It was posted to FB by a Dolphins fan group called The Real NFL Talk.

Pretty obviously fan created. That abomination is too hideous to ever be considered on a professional level. The only way it would have been leaked is if it was meant to make the original, much more legitimate leak look amazing in comparison.

I never comment on these threads cause I feel these pieces of art is usually done by the OP, they just don't want to say it's theirs, so I don't want to be rude...

but no that can't be it.

This isnt a leaked logo its just one of hundreds floating around online. It is also among the worst I have seen.

I don't really care what logo we have as long as these constant logo threads stop.

The more I see the less I want any change....

Back
Top Bottom